Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Georgia 45

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK 14-4

 

3-0 in SEC play.

 

Any time you get a Road win in the SEC its a solid win.

 

Hopefully UK can get in the top 25.

Now its gets interesting to see if they break the top 25 which I defintley feel they should. Nice game and way to come out and take care of business and not have a let down, although at times it got a little sloppy it was never in question. UK never trailed in this game.

Always good to get a road win in the SEC. Georgia isn't very good, UK did what they were supposed to do. Good to see the regulars get a little rest at the end. Gotta keep the legs fresh.

Any road win in the SEC is a good win, but Georgia has no offense. Cats need to keep it up vs. Auburn.

I honestly thought Georiga would play Kentucky much tougher than this. This is one of the worst Coach Felton coached teams I have ever seen. His days are numbered at Georgia IMO.

I honestly thought Georiga would play Kentucky much tougher than this. This is one of the worst Coach Felton coached teams I have ever seen. His days are numbered at Georgia IMO.

 

I think your right.

The 45 points allowed is the most impressive part of the win.

Auburn should be an easy W. After that the next month will show everyone what this Kentucky team is made of.

  • Author
I honestly thought Georiga would play Kentucky much tougher than this. This is one of the worst Coach Felton coached teams I have ever seen. His days are numbered at Georgia IMO.

 

I agree, if Felton doesn't find a way to improve his team; he's gone.

Good game by Meeks and Patterson. Great game for Stevenson and a nice solid performance from Porter. I'm also pleased that Miller seems to have finally turned the corner.

 

- Cats are a lock for the top 25

- 3-0 with 2 road wins in the SEC (all 3 by double digits) - that's solid

 

The Cats are a much improved and still improving team.

Keep on getting W's thats all that matters but Georgia is really bad.

Good game by Meeks and Patterson. Great game for Stevenson and a nice solid performance from Porter. I'm also pleased that Miller seems to have finally turned the corner.

 

- Cats are a lock for the top 25

- 3-0 with 2 road wins in the SEC (all 3 by double digits) - that's solid

 

The Cats are a much improved and still improving team.

 

I hope your right. :dancingpa

It's hard to go from getting no votes, to being ranked. A few teams ranked in the lower part of the top 25 lost, so there is room for a jump.

The Cats should break the top 25 with this big road SEC win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.