Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Georgia 45

Featured Replies

What did I take out of this game? A solid mid afternoon nap... :D

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did I take out of this game? A solid mid afternoon nap... :D

 

 

I definitely would have done the same thing if I weren't a big Cat fan. :lol:

Solid win for the cats. Congratulations to Coach Gillispie and the rest of the boys. I think there is a very good chance UK runs the table in the SEC and wins the SEC tournament. They won't get a #1 seed however, as they haven't been ranked at all this season and it will take A LOT for them to climb into the top 4 teams in the country. I think they do get a solid #2 seed which is amazing considering how the season started.

Solid win for the cats. Congratulations to Coach Gillispie and the rest of the boys. I think there is a very good chance UK runs the table in the SEC and wins the SEC tournament. They won't get a #1 seed however, as they haven't been ranked at all this season and it will take A LOT for them to climb into the top 4 teams in the country. I think they do get a solid #2 seed which is amazing considering how the season started.

 

I would love to see it but the highest UK could get IMO is a #3 seed and that's with winning the SEC Tourny.

Solid win for the cats. Congratulations to Coach Gillispie and the rest of the boys. I think there is a very good chance UK runs the table in the SEC and wins the SEC tournament. They won't get a #1 seed however, as they haven't been ranked at all this season and it will take A LOT for them to climb into the top 4 teams in the country. I think they do get a solid #2 seed which is amazing considering how the season started.

 

 

 

Wow. Now that is a very optimistic Wildcat fan. :scared::lol:

Solid win for the cats. Congratulations to Coach Gillispie and the rest of the boys. I think there is a very good chance UK runs the table in the SEC and wins the SEC tournament. They won't get a #1 seed however, as they haven't been ranked at all this season and it will take A LOT for them to climb into the top 4 teams in the country. I think they do get a solid #2 seed which is amazing considering how the season started.

 

I love a good optimistic Cat fan (like myself) :thumb:

 

Welcome to the site!

Kentucky's D really took Georgia out of their game, and UK's role players are really steping up to take the presure off Meeks and Patterson. Job well done Cats. Just take them one at a time,now its back home to Rupp to take on Auburn.Go Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see it but the highest UK could get IMO is a #3 seed and that's with winning the SEC Tourny.

 

I think a two is out of the question and a three is a stretch. They have no wins over ranked teams, and aren't going to have a chance to get one.

 

RPI-64

strength of schedule-115

 

The problem is that the SEC is so bad, they want be able to get those numbers (which are very important on selection Sunday) in the 2-3 range.

What did I take out of this game? A solid mid afternoon nap... :D

 

Surprised you could go that long without posting!!!!:D

Surprised you could go that long without posting!!!!:D

Nothing gets in the way of a good nap... :p

Was gone for this game. How many points did Meeks end up with?

I do believe the Cats will be in the top 25 this week. But why does everyone think winning 3 SEC games would make them a lock for the top 25? The SEC is a horrible league over all.

 

They beat a below average Vandy team that lost to University of Illinios - Chicago.

 

Beat a average Tennesse team that is sitting at 11-5.

 

Beat a horrible Georgia team sitting at 9-7 with losses to Loyola, Texas A&M corpis-christi

 

Up next is another bad Auburn team that is 11-6 with losses to Mercer andNorthern Iowa.

 

SO I would say UK has beat teams they should beat. UK is improving and I think will win the SEC. But I just don't think these conference wins make them a lock for the top 25.

They haven't won against a ranked team this season, but I think UF and Arkansas can get ranked. Tennessee is a media darling for some reason so they might be ranked. And a win over Arkansas really helps our RPI as they have had two big time wins over top 10 teams (Texas and OU). Also, if they win out they will have won 16 straight going into the SEC tourney. It's not out of the question to get a 2 or 3 seed. That would be a very nice run they'll be on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.