Kentucky 68 Georgia 45

AHSPanther23

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't won against a ranked team this season, but I think UF and Arkansas can get ranked. Tennessee is a media darling for some reason so they might be ranked. And a win over Arkansas really helps our RPI as they have had two big time wins over top 10 teams (Texas and OU). Also, if they win out they will have won 16 straight going into the SEC tourney. It's not out of the question to get a 2 or 3 seed. That would be a very nice run they'll be on.

Arkansas RPI-55 :idunno:

Florida may have a better chance of being ranked this week, instead of UK. UF is 16-2, RPI 25.

UK 14-4

3-0 in SEC play.

Any time you get a Road win in the SEC its a solid win.

Hopefully UK can get in the top 25.

Any team over .700 which beat a top 25 team, and won on the road this week should be in the top 25. If you can find another team that's done the same I'll consider them. At this point I see UK being around 19-21. They may not get that ranking but that's how I feel.

Nice win. They should be ranked in the top 25 for sure now. I have been saying all along thbat if UK worked out their turnover problems and found a PG that could take care of the ball, they would be deadly. Liggins and Porter have both been taking care of the ball better, as has the rest of the team, and they are not the legit best team in the SEC imo.

Good game by Meeks and Patterson. Great game for Stevenson and a nice solid performance from Porter. I'm also pleased that Miller seems to have finally turned the corner.

- Cats are a lock for the top 25

- 3-0 with 2 road wins in the SEC (all 3 by double digits) - that's solid

The Cats are a much improved and still improving team.

I agree but we still neec another offensive contributor to be a consistent third threat. Stevenson has stepped up, but if we get a real #3 threat(Stevenson could be it), this team could make a real run IMO.

I agree but we still neec another offensive contributor to be a consistent third threat. Stevenson has stepped up, but if we get a real #3 threat(Stevenson could be it), this team could make a real run IMO.

I feel that Miller is real close to busting loose. I can remember back to Mercer's freshman season where he struggled early on, but come tournament time he became a pretty good scoring option for the Cats. Hopefully Miller can do the same thing.

I feel that Miller is real close to busting loose. I can remember back to Mercer's freshman season where he struggled early on, but come tournament time he became a pretty good scoring option for the Cats. Hopefully Miller can do the same thing.

I would certainly be ok with that, but I'm still not sure whether or not he'll be the one to step up. Perhaps no one will step up.... If that's the case, we don't make it past the Sweet 16.

Solid win for the cats. Congratulations to Coach Gillispie and the rest of the boys. I think there is a very good chance UK runs the table in the SEC and wins the SEC tournament. They won't get a #1 seed however, as they haven't been ranked at all this season and it will take A LOT for them to climb into the top 4 teams in the country. I think they do get a solid #2 seed which is amazing considering how the season started.

Be careful! Your going to inspire Wireman to new levels!:eek:

Just kidding! ;) I love enthusiastic fans. Welcome to the site!

I honestly thought Georiga would play Kentucky much tougher than this. This is one of the worst Coach Felton coached teams I have ever seen. His days are numbered at Georgia IMO.

I wish He would have stayed at WKU...He wouldn't be making as much money but I bet He would have much more Success...