January 18, 200917 yr Only complaint is the need to play smarter with under a minute to go in their games! Couple of dumb fouls that kept Pitt around longer then they should have. :thumb: They need a closer.:idunno:
January 18, 200917 yr :thumb: They need a closer.:idunno: They have one... Her name is Lady Luck. Just kidding, just kidding!! Don't throw me on the Gallows! :lol:
January 18, 200917 yr Author You guys need to get a grip. :lol: Very nice win for UL. They need be a lot smarter down the stretch though. Who needs to get a grip?
January 18, 200917 yr They have one... Her name is Lady Luck. Just kidding, just kidding!! Don't throw me on the Gallows! :lol: Good point, sometimes (recently) it's better to be lucky than good.
January 18, 200917 yr Good point, sometimes (recently) it's better to be lucky than good. You've got no argument from me there! :thumb:
January 18, 200917 yr So does this mean UK would beat Pitt by 3? Or Western Kentucky would beat them by 20!
January 18, 200917 yr Well, I guess I'm going to look at it this way... If Louisville is bad, and just lucky, can you imagine how AWESOME they're going to be when they get good! :eek:
January 18, 200917 yr Well, I guess I'm going to look at it this way... If Louisville is bad, and just lucky, can you imagine how AWESOME they're going to be when they get good! :eek: I don't think anyone thinks Louisville is bad. They are obviously a good team. As far as lucky goes... Hey, whatever works.
January 18, 200917 yr Nice win for Louisville, but I just don't see them getting very far in March, it seems to me that their basketball IQ is very low in the late stretch of games.
January 18, 200917 yr Congrats to the Cards on the big win. I thought they were dead in the water when the went down by 10 with less than 10 minutes to go, but they rallied back, and came away with a huge win. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.