Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 69 Pittsburgh 63

Featured Replies

What game were you all watching, their points came from threes not Blair. It wouldn't have mattered if he fouled out or not, he was no factor. Number three was their best player tonight.

 

He wasn't a factor because he was on the bench in foul trouble all night. The officials called it tight, and UL took it at him to put him on the pine. If you don't think it's a different game with him on the floor, just look at the Pitt runs...

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say what you want to say about Blair but their three point shooting is what kept them in the game. Plain and simple, Blair was in when L'vlle made their runs also so do you give him his share.

I guess you didn't notice how UL was down big until Blair went to the bench. that when they came back and then they got him in trouble again early in the 2nd and they took the lead. Points arent all that matter. He is the center of their team and there best post defender and rebounder.

Points is all that matters when you get to the end of the game. Whoever with the most points wins.

I said in the prediction thread, that IFF Louisville got calls in the paint, they could win...that's exactly what happened...I was going to predict 68-65 Louisville, but get weirded out by making score predictions....regardless of luck, or whatever, it is clearly evident that Louisville is in tremendous shape (and getting deeper by the game...see Kuric and Jennings).....I also think they are absolutely getting better with each game. Pitino teams normally hit full stride in February. Is this team legendary good? I don't know, but they certainly seem to have the potential to be so.

Points is all that matters when you get to the end of the game. Whoever with the most points wins.

 

Where is the Captain when you need him?

I said in the prediction thread, that IFF Louisville got calls in the paint, they could win...that's exactly what happened...I was going to predict 68-65 Louisville, but get weirded out by making score predictions....regardless of luck, or whatever, it is clearly evident that Louisville is in tremendous shape (and getting deeper by the game...see Kuric and Jennings).....I also think they are absolutely getting better with each game. Pitino teams normally hit full stride in February. Is this team legendary good? I don't know, but they certainly seem to have the potential to be so.

 

The thing Rock is that L'vlle, at home, got horrible calls the whole game.

Is this team legendary good? I don't know, but they certainly seem to have the potential to be so.

 

It was a great win, but let's not get carried away.

 

I thought they let them play in the Big East? It was called tight all over the court tonight.

Say what you want to say about Blair but their three point shooting is what kept them in the game. Plain and simple, Blair was in when L'vlle made their runs also so do you give him his share.
Man, I really like Louisville (well actually 2nd favorite), but if Blair plays this game with 2-3 fouls, instead of the constant trouble, I believe it to be a different game...we (as fans) very well may see something like that in the Garden. Blair takes up an immense amount of space, and also poses HUGE rebounding issues. I said all along, if he's not a factor, then Louisville stands a chance. If he plays BIG, Louisville won't win.

 

Side note....I thought Louisville's defense of Fields was amazing. Keep in mind, Dixon had the game of his career at Pitt, that was definately not expected.

This was huge in terms of conference play.

It was a great win, but let's not get carried away.

 

I thought they let them play in the Big East? It was called tight all over the court tonight.

 

I agree.. I am not wanting to get carried away with them...I do think that they are getting better with each game. I am not proclaiming them to be the champs...but I now believe they CAN be. THAT SAID, I also feel they have a more than decent shot of laying an egg against Rutgers.

This was huge in terms of conference play.

 

It really was. They only play Pitt once, so tiebreaker scenarios are huge for this game.

Points is all that matters when you get to the end of the game. Whoever with the most points wins.

 

Haha, alright. I guess rebounding and defense aren't needed?? He had 9 points and 10 rebounds in 20 minutes. Louisville did what they had to do because of they didn't get Blair in foul trouble...I feel they lose.

The thing Rock is that L'vlle, at home, got horrible calls the whole game.

I disagree....I think that it was called rather fair. Don't get me wrong there were some calls that I thought were horrible, but I felt it was called both ways.

Say what you want to say about Blair but their three point shooting is what kept them in the game. Plain and simple, Blair was in when L'vlle made their runs also so do you give him his share.

In 20 minutes Blair had 9 points and 10 boards (5 on the offensive end). If you can't understand how he would have had a greater impact if UL didn't get him in foul trouble, not sure what to tell you...

I disagree....I think that it was called rather fair. Don't get me wrong there were some calls that I thought were horrible, but I felt it was called both ways.

 

:thumb: The best team tonight won fair and square and the game was called very evenly. There were a few iffy calls but I thought they went both ways.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.