Everything posted by scoutschoice
-
7th Region Baseball Discussion
Maybe what-a-fan has a point.
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
But still gloveman the team with history is always around the title in every sport. Not saying once in a while an underdog doesn't win it but usaully that is how it goes. To back the comment look at the lines before each sport starts. Usually the ones with tradition are 5-1 or lower, the long shots are higher. That tells you something regardless of who and what.
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
Interesting colonel
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
Hey THS winning three consecutive baseball titles to me is a heck of a feat in the baseball world. You can consider that dominance because it's a whole lot harder to do than say basketball or football. I'm not saying Cal, who I heard had a heck of a season last year, could beat X or T in football. I know X and T have history in football. I was just wondering why it isn't the same in baseball, that's all. Not trying to get anybody upset just asking a question.
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
So Park, we are knew in the area and I have a son who will be in high school next year. I want a good baseball program for him. Both Trinity and X came up as far as schools to look at but I've done a little homework and found out they are stronger in football than baseball. Can you help me out here?
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
Hey Park and not to turn your words around but are you telling me that baseball at these two schools don't have baseball crazy, smart,I'll give you the better than average athletes because that is hard to find on the baseball field, players. Do you really think that baseball is just a hand-eye coordination sport that doesn't need the above mentioned and what you said about as for as it sounds like a cliche but superior coaching, conditioning, and player committment.
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
Well as a newcomer here I have asked around and people tell me that even in football that St X and Trinity don't have the best athletes. They say other schools here in Louisville have better talent so what is the difference maker.
-
Why don't St.X and Trinity dominate in baseball like they do in football
I was wondering why is it that these two schools dominate in football but when it comes to baseball it is a different story.