Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 69 Pittsburgh 63

Featured Replies

I was just adding to the point. If I'm putting together a NCAA starting 5, he's on my roster with Griffin down low...

 

Who's your other three? I am especially interested in the PG.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just adding to the point. If I'm putting together a NCAA starting 5, he's on my roster with Griffin down low...

 

:thumb: I agree with you 100%. He brings a wwwhhhooollleee lot to the floor.

You can say the same for T-Will, they struggle when he isn't on the court, and his team beat Blair's. So....:D

 

Seriously, I can't disagree with you. Blair is legit.

 

They are both great players. I am not a UL fan, but I love to watch Clark and TWill.

Who's your other three? I am especially interested in the PG.

 

I'll start a new thread...

I was just adding to the point. If I'm putting together a NCAA starting 5, he's on my roster with Griffin down low...

 

With Jodie Meeks at shooting guard!!!:D

 

Good win for UL. Like you said, and I have been saying all year UL's biggest concern is consistent PG play. I think thats going to be an interesting story to follow the rest of the year. Congrats to UL.:thumb:

With Jodie Meeks at shooting guard!!!:D

 

 

I could be sold on him filling the SF spot in a 3 guard set. Go to the thread and sell me... :D

They are both great players. I am not a UL fan, but I love to watch Clark and TWill.

 

They are both very tough match-ups because of their versatility. Not many teams have forwards that do so much. That's why the whole guard thing is a little overblown, UofL's forwards create their offense.

They are both very tough match-ups because of their versatility. Not many teams have forwards that do so much. That's why the whole guard thing is a little overblown, UofL's forwards create their offense.

 

Yeah, but you still need guard play. I really think T Will could be as good of a PG as Sosa. I don't like bashing kids, but after what Sosa did to UK and isnt doing versus everyone else is making me angry :lol:

Yeah, but you still need guard play. I really think T Will could be as good of a PG as Sosa. I don't like bashing kids, but after what Sosa did to UK and isnt doing versus everyone else is making me angry :lol:

 

He played well against Nova, and decent against Notre Dame. Sosa played bad tonight, but did have two big plays in the comeback.

 

I know what you mean though...

He played well against Nova, and decent against Notre Dame. Sosa played bad tonight, but did have two big plays in the comeback.

 

I know what you mean though...

 

Yeah

That's the dilemma with Sosa, he really is the only electrifying guard Louisville has, but he is the biggest double edged sword of all time...for all of his greatness, he is equally just as bad.

That's the dilemma with Sosa, he really is the only electrifying guard Louisville has, but he is the biggest double edged sword of all time...for all of his greatness, he is equally just as bad.

UL fans should have dreams of Siva and Marquis in their heads going forward... :lol:

That's the dilemma with Sosa, he really is the only electrifying guard Louisville has, but he is the biggest double edged sword of all time...for all of his greatness, he is equally just as bad.

 

:thumb: Couldn't have said it better myself.

I thought UL got some calls down the stretch, but that is why they call it home court.

I thought Dixon waited too long to bring Blair back. I think he went to the bench and the lead was 10 at roughly the 8 minute mark. He didnt get him back in until the under 4 timeout and by them mighty mo was already gone.

UL will go as far as their guards can carry them.

T-Will has been huge for them...but still it is going to be Sosa, McGee, Knowles, Smith that determines their fate.

UofL's guards are great on defense. They are just sporadic offensive guards. T-Will is, by definition, the point guard. 5 assist per game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.