Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 69 Pittsburgh 63

Featured Replies

Also I think that UL needs to start McGee over Sosa. I just dont think Sosa is helping this team. He had 2 assists to 6 turnovers and made some dumb errors.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ they normally alternate between starts. Tonight may indicate a change is needed for now.

^ they normally alternate between starts. Tonight may indicate a change is needed for now.

 

I didn't know they alternated, but Sosa just isn't getting it done. He lit up UK but other than that I haven't liked what I have seen of him, and I try to watch all of ULs games as long as they dont play at the same time as UK.

Blair is a beast, and the game would've of been different had he played more. However, you have to give UofL credit for getting him in fould trouble. I wouldn't trade UofL's front court for anyones.

 

T-WIll is the BE POY right now, IMHO.

Blair is a beast, and the game would've of been different had he played more. However, you have to give UofL credit for getting him in fould trouble. I wouldn't trade UofL's front court for anyones.

 

T-WIll is the BE POY right now, IMHO.

I have done nothing but give UL credit for forcing him to the bench...

I have done nothing but give UL credit for forcing him to the bench...

 

Same here. they executed what they had to do, and thats why they won.

I didn't know they alternated, but Sosa just isn't getting it done. He lit up UK but other than that I haven't liked what I have seen of him, and I try to watch all of ULs games as long as they dont play at the same time as UK.

 

They were alternating starts, but it really doesn't matter. Pitino is shuffling all four guards in and out a lot. Thats be the key in the winning streak, they are wearing down the other teams guards with their pressure defense. Pitino likes to use McGee and Knowles at the end of games.

Same here. they executed what they had to do, and thats why they won.

If he's on the floor, you're in trouble. No other way around it...

I have done nothing but give UL credit for forcing him to the bench...

 

I know, I was agreeing with you. It was the key to the victory. If Blair plays 30 minutes, UofL loses. He is that important to them this year.

I know, I was agreeing with you. It was the key to the victory. If Blair plays 30 minutes, UofL loses. He is that important to them this year.

 

That's why he's my favorite for POY... :D

That's why he's my favorite for POY... :D

 

You can say the same for T-Will, they struggle when he isn't on the court, and his team beat Blair's. So....:D

 

Seriously, I can't disagree with you. Blair is legit.

If he's on the floor, you're in trouble. No other way around it...

 

I know that, I am on your side GT.

I know that, I am on your side GT.

I know. Why are you guys so touchy tonight??? :lol:

I know. Why are you guys so touchy tonight??? :lol:

 

:lol: I'm not touchy at all. I thought you had me confused for a Blair basher or something lol.

:lol: I'm not touchy at all. I thought you had me confused for a Blair basher or something lol.

I was just adding to the point. If I'm putting together a NCAA starting 5, he's on my roster with Griffin down low...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.