January 18, 200917 yr Luckyville wins again. What a great couple weeks... When you play defense, you always have a chance. If UofL could shoot the ball they could win it all. They win games with DEFENSE. Period! Come on now give their offense a little credit they did score 69 points... :lol:
January 18, 200917 yr Must be lot of UK fans posting on here after Louisville very very good win over the #1 team in ther NCAA. Saying Louisville will not go far into March. Being Lucky Saying Louisville is a bad team This team is getting better and better each game. Not played as a overall team yet. And as someone posted. If Louisville is bad and lucky can't wait until they get better. But you have to remember Coach Pitino knows how to get things right by tourney time. And this Louisville team will be even better by then and this team will at least go to final 4.
January 18, 200917 yr Haha, alright. I guess rebounding and defense aren't needed?? He had 9 points and 10 rebounds in 20 minutes. Louisville did what they had to do because of they didn't get Blair in foul trouble...I feel they lose. L'ville's outplayed them on the defensive end and we outrebounded them. You need to take Blair home with you and feed him something to eat man. POY in the Big East, are you kidding.
January 18, 200917 yr Also I think that UL needs to start McGee over Sosa. I just dont think Sosa is helping this team. He had 2 assists to 6 turnovers and made some dumb errors. Sosa started off getting these big boys down low for Pitt in fould trouble. He needs to start and he's doing a better job at running the team. Just leave the kid alone because he will be strongly needed in the end.
January 18, 200917 yr Must be lot of UK fans posting on here after Louisville very very good win over the #1 team in ther NCAA. Saying Louisville will not go far into March. Being Lucky Saying Louisville is a bad team This team is getting better and better each game. Not played as a overall team yet. And as someone posted. If Louisville is bad and lucky can't wait until they get better. But you have to remember Coach Pitino knows how to get things right by tourney time. And this Louisville team will be even better by then and this team will at least go to final 4. I agree with you but you should have added a lot of jealous Kentucky fans out here. Louisville just knocked off the number one team in the country and this is the bull we have to listen to. I don't care about Blair, I don't care about how bad some of you say they are, I don't care about the guard play, you take games one at a time and that is what L'vlle is doing. You can't worry about the tournament or anything, one game at a time. All I know is that I would love to have all these problems L'vlle is supposed to have and still win against the number one team in the country. They have to put their pants on just like we do, but we did it better tonight. Tell Blair to work on not fouling out because that is his weakness. Tell Fields to quit eating twinkies because he just got worn out.
January 18, 200917 yr Sosa started off getting these big boys down low for Pitt in fould trouble. He needs to start and he's doing a better job at running the team. Just leave the kid alone because he will be strongly needed in the end. Are you on the team or something? It is ok to criticize, especially when done in fair context like most on here. U of L does have the potential to be a great team by year's end, but they need to find more of an offensive identity at the guard spot. Sosa is their best offensive guard, and their worst defensive one.
January 18, 200917 yr Tell Fields to quit eating twinkies because he just got worn out.He is a little chunky for a full court 40 minute war.
January 18, 200917 yr A few quick thoughts: 1) I picked a great year to get season tickets for the first time. These last three weeks have been awesome weeks to be a Louisville fan. They more than make up for how lame it was to be a Louisville fan the two weeks before. 2) Neither Samuels nor Blair dominated the game tonight, and I think Pitino has to be happy about that. Samuels took Blair out of the equation by being considerably quicker and, despite a few stone-hands moments, both he and Jennings frustrated the Pittsburgh interior without having to score points. They doubled-down on Samuels every single time he touched the ball. I think someone saw some tape from the ND game and got a little worried. 3) Terrence Williams is awesome. The behind-the-back dribble followed by hesitation move the shake the defender before driving to the hole is my pick for play of the game. 4) A close second for play of the game would be Earl Clark's freakish Mr. Fantastic-style reach for a rebound and then putback for the dunk. I wish those flashes of brilliance would be a little more consistent. 5) Freedom Hall is unreal. It was absolutely rockin for both games this week and other than the guy behind me who kept shouting "Take Sosa out!" the entire game, I have no complaints about my experience this week.
January 18, 200917 yr This victory was a great way to finish up an amazing week, UofL beat 3 top 20 teams in a week. That's impressive...
January 18, 200917 yr Sosa started off getting these big boys down low for Pitt in fould trouble. He needs to start and he's doing a better job at running the team. Just leave the kid alone because he will be strongly needed in the end. I dont know what game you were watching but its whatever. I have not bashed UL ONE time. Not once. I dont know what you all are reading, but the Louisville fans were making jokes about people saying they sucked and stuff, no UK fans said that. I dont think you know what your talking about. Anyways I am done arguing with you. I have my opinion and I hae mine and thats were its going to end. I dont feel like getting suspended.
January 18, 200917 yr This victory was a great way to finish up an amazing week, UofL beat 3 top 20 teams in a week. That's impressive... Thats very impressive :thumb:. There really starting to gel.
January 18, 200917 yr I would like to see one post that said they are not happy with the win. The Cards did some dumb things down the stretch and have a few times this season. Hence the reason people question their basketball IQ. college + kids = dumb decisions at times whether in the classroom or on the court.
January 18, 200917 yr Saw most of the players down at 4th Street Live last night, don't think one of them had to spend a dime on drinks all night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.