Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 69 Pittsburgh 63

Featured Replies

You know I'm just trying to figure some of you all out. Cards fans or not, just trying to figure out something here. If L'ville's basketball IQ is bad or if they are lucky then what is that saying about the teams that they are beating and getting the loss. Doesn't make sense. That was a good win and for some reason you all can't be pleased with a win, but for the 20,000 some of us that were at the game it was a great win. Don't you all understand that the name of the game is to win at all cost no matter how you do it just do it. I'm trying to figure out would it be better if they had lost.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know I'm just trying to figure some of you all out. Cards fans or not, just trying to figure out something here. If L'ville's basketball IQ is bad or if they are lucky then what is that saying about the teams that they are beating and getting the loss. Doesn't make sense. That was a good win and for some reason you all can't be pleased with a win, but for the 20,000 some of us that were at the game it was a great win. Don't you all understand that the name of the game is to win at all cost no matter how you do it just do it. I'm trying to figure out would it be better if they had lost.

 

I would like to see one post that said they are not happy with the win. The Cards did some dumb things down the stretch and have a few times this season. Hence the reason people question their basketball IQ.

You know I'm just trying to figure some of you all out. Cards fans or not, just trying to figure out something here. If L'ville's basketball IQ is bad or if they are lucky then what is that saying about the teams that they are beating and getting the loss. Doesn't make sense. That was a good win and for some reason you all can't be pleased with a win, but for the 20,000 some of us that were at the game it was a great win. Don't you all understand that the name of the game is to win at all cost no matter how you do it just do it. I'm trying to figure out would it be better if they had lost.

 

 

Seriously, I'm making fun of the people who are saying that UL is bad, lucky, etc. I think Louisville is a good team, becoming a great team, and I'm 100% thrilled for this win, for the Notre Dame win, for the Villanova win, etc, etc, etc. Every game they play, they're getting better. They're learning to win from behind, at the last second, under duress. This only can benefit them as the season rolls along.

I am not sure who said that Louisville was bad? I know some people thought they were overrated with some of there bad early season losses, but in no way were they ever a bad team. I think if they can close a game I will pick them to go to the final four. As far as lucky, they have gotten lucky in there last few games..except tonight. there was no luck to it, they were the better team and they played a great game (besides the first 5-10 minutes). Congrats on a big win Ville. Clark is a beast.

Hammer, Pitt, Villinova and Notre Dame did somr dumb things also. They got beat by the Cards.

I am not sure who said that Louisville was bad? I know some people thought they were overrated with some of there bad early season losses, but in no way were they ever a bad team. I think if they can close a game I will pick them to go to the final four. As far as lucky, they have gotten lucky in there last few games..except tonight. there was no luck to it, they were the better team and they played a great game (besides the first 5-10 minutes). Congrats on a big win Ville. Clark is a beast.

 

 

I'm still trying to figure out who said Louisville was bad also? The only people on here saying the Cards are bad are Louisville fans themselves! :confused:

I am not sure who said that Louisville was bad? I know some people thought they were overrated with some of there bad early season losses, but in no way were they ever a bad team. I think if they can close a game I will pick them to go to the final four. As far as lucky, they have gotten lucky in there last few games..except tonight. there was no luck to it, they were the better team and they played a great game (besides the first 5-10 minutes). Congrats on a big win Ville. Clark is a beast.

 

Agree 100% :thumb:

 

They were obviously playing bad in the early season (WKU?) and got lucky for a few games. Now, it appears they are starting to reach their potential. I think U of L has a great team.

Still going to need more consistency from the guard spot going forward, but for now they are overcoming it anyway. Great work getting Blair in foul trouble. Pitt is a totally different team with him on the bench...

Still going to need more consistency from the guard spot going forward, but for now they are overcoming it anyway. Great work getting Blair in foul trouble. Pitt is a totally different team with him on the bench...

 

Yes they are. Blair is a really good ball player.

Yes they are. Blair is a really good ball player.

He's still my favorite for BE POY. Love watching him attack the glass...

What game were you all watching, their points came from threes not Blair. It wouldn't have mattered if he fouled out or not, he was no factor. Number three was their best player tonight.

All game long I couldn't figure out how Pittsburgh was still in it. It looked to me like Louisville was absolutely dominating, but somehow Pitt was hanging around and at times pushing out to a lead. Top notch victory for UL.

What game were you all watching, their points came from threes not Blair. It wouldn't have mattered if he fouled out or not, he was no factor. Number three was their best player tonight.

 

I guess you didn't notice how UL was down big until Blair went to the bench. that when they came back and then they got him in trouble again early in the 2nd and they took the lead. Points arent all that matter. He is the center of their team and there best post defender and rebounder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.