January 18, 200917 yr Was Walter McCarty with them? Didn't see Walter last night, but I know he is a big fan of the Louisville nightlife. Have seen him out several times on Bardstown Road.
January 18, 200917 yr Didn't see Walter last night, but I know he is a big fan of the Louisville nightlife. Have seen him out several times on Bardstown Road. I have partied with Walter a time or two as well :thumb:
January 19, 200917 yr college + kids = dumb decisions at times whether in the classroom or on the court. Dumb decisions = L's in March.
January 19, 200917 yr Author Dumb decisions = L's in March. Which is why you iron them out in January and February...
January 19, 200917 yr Which is why you iron them out in January and February... I agree but he was trying to say they didn't have some dumb costly plays down the stretch.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.