Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bucs Fire Jon Gruden

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see that one coming...

The reason they tanked wasn't Gruden, it was their D, which was being coached by a guy that had no interest in being there at that point. Gruden took the fall because Kiffin pretty much quit as soon as his son became head man at UT.

A lot of good coaches are without jobs right now.

Why did they wait so long? He could have been out interviewing for the latest round of jobs.

Dumb Dumb Dumb

WOW I am stunned! I love the Bucs and don't like this at all. I thought they did a really good job without a lot of talent on offense. The D is young and imporving. Makes me wonder if they have been talking to Shannahan and wanted him before he got snatched up.

I'd love to see Dallas or Cincy pick him up.

The Bucs were 9-3 at one point before losing their last 4 games. Bad move IMO

I have always liked Jon Gruden. I wonder how soon he will be snapped up?

Soon I'm sure. He and Mike Shannahan won't be collecting an unemployment check for very long.

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, WITH CHERRIES ON TOP GO TO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, WITH CHERRIES ON TOP GO TO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Denver already has their coach, the OC from New England if you didn't know....

Not a surprise after the fade/choke job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.