Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bucs Fire Jon Gruden

Featured Replies

I'd watch an NFL Films production of Gruden mic'd for hours.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to see him go back to Oakland.

 

Later.

Ditto.

 

:D

 

Later.

You don't know that answer???

 

Honestly didn't know much about Gruden before his Oakland days, why?

Honestly didn't know much about Gruden before his Oakland days, why?

Thought it was common knowledge he was an offense first coach...

Morris has already been named the next coach of the Bucs. After listening to NFL radio tonight, Gruden wasn't well liked by many on the team. Add the fact that they tanked down the stretch and the decision was made easier for the Glasers.

 

That makes a lot of sense. He is LOVED by the players and was a hot name going into the off season. I thought Den might snatch him up. Will be interesting to see how it works out. He is the popular one there.

I'd watch an NFL Films production of Gruden mic'd for hours.

 

Me too!

Thought it was common knowledge he was an offense first coach...

 

I was 12 when Gruden became a head coach in the NFL (10 years ago) in 1998. So when he was an offensive coach first, I probably had no clue who he was.

Didn't see that one coming...

 

 

I didn't either...The timing of it was weird too. I think Gruden will have to wait till next year for a head coaching opportunity with most of the jobs either taken or waiting for their choice to finishing their season.

I didn't either...The timing of it was weird too. I think Gruden will have to wait till next year for a head coaching opportunity with most of the jobs either taken or waiting for their choice to finishing their season.

 

I wonder if Tenn would have gone after him hard. He was a G.A. there. I'm talking college and we'll never know but Monte leaving killed them.

A lot of good coaches are without jobs right now.

 

Yeah and at least one bad coach that has one:sssh:

I think Gruden will end up with the Jets.

It would be nice to see him in Oakland again.

Defintley didnt see this one coming and was a little suprised when I heard about it last night. Theres defintley alot of good coachs out there looking for jobs and I dont think its long before Gruden and Shanahan are picked up, their too good of coachs IMO.

Did you all know that he hasn't won a playoff game since the Super Bowl...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.