Bucs Fire Jon Gruden

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a surprise after the fade/choke job.

With my entire immediate family living in Tampa, and my sister being a photographer for the Trib....they were all shocked to hear this....this wreaks of something going on in the background. It almost makes you wonder if you can smell Tuna in Tampa right now.

With my entire immediate family living in Tampa, and my sister being a photographer for the Trib....they were all shocked to hear this....this wreaks of something going on in the background. It almost makes you wonder if you can smell Tuna in Tampa right now.

I know I thought of it when they lost to the Raiders. I heard talking heads speculating about it as well right after the season.

Tell sis to walk down the hall.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan/04/sp-hot-seat-available-for-gruden-again/

Morris has already been named the next coach of the Bucs. After listening to NFL radio tonight, Gruden wasn't well liked by many on the team. Add the fact that they tanked down the stretch and the decision was made easier for the Glasers.

Morris has already been named the next coach of the Bucs. After listening to NFL radio tonight, Gruden wasn't well liked by many on the team. Add the fact that they tanked down the stretch and the decision was made easier for the Glasers.

Gruden seems like you either hate 'em or love 'em type. He isn't afraid of cussing anyone out and jumping their butts regardless of who they are. I've always liked him as a coach and like coaches who don't care who someone is (he treats every player the same regardless if they start or don't). Ask Aqib Talib how he feels about him? Last time I saw he had nothing but good things to say about him.