bigblueinsanity

Who will be a better pro?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be a better pro?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby Knight stated Curry was the best passer in college basketball.

I was listening to Knight last night and I'll have to admit that I could listen to the General breaking down game tapes and players all day long. He is a fountain of knowledge on the game.

I'll go with Curry. Neither guy is one-dimensional, but what separates them, IMO, is Curry is as good as they get when it comes to shooting the ball. Meeks doesn't have anything in his game where he is better than almost everyone else.

I saw this on First Take.

Woody picked Meeks while Stephen A Smith picked Curry.

So I ask you who will be the better pro?

That makes me almost instantly say Curry...

I also would say Curry because he will play the point, he's a great passer and will get open looks from outside when defenses double down on the post. Meeks is going to have to be a 2 and I think he'll have more trouble scoring against bigger guards. Meeks is better at defense (hard to tell because Curry can't play much and risk foul trouble), while Curry is a better passer and shooter as well.

Curry. Meeks is gaining a lot of attention. If it wasn't for last nights performance this wouldn't be a comparison. Not to take anything away from Meeks, but 6 people have put up career highs this year against UT. Curry has been doing this for 2 years now, give Meeks another month or two and I might change my mind.