bigblueinsanity

Who will be a better pro?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be a better pro?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curry has a more complete game, and is a bit taller, both can shoot outside, but Meeks is not the best driving to the basket.

Meeks is taller and looks about 25 or 30 pounds heavier. He is definitely stronger and I feel is a much better defender. Curry is a much better passer and has a quicker release, but I think his size will hurt him at the next level. Give me Jodie.

Meeks' body is more pro ready. Curry will have to find a niche in the NBA and will mainly just be a shooter. Meeks can rebound, defend, and has demonstrated he obviously has NBA range. I know we throw around the world upside a lot, but Meeks definately has the bigger upside right now.

I believe that Meeks is a better all around player but a person would not go wrong with picking either one. Both are great basketball players and imo will do well in the NBA. I hope that we can get to see Meeks with U.K. for another season but I doubt it.

I am fan of the college game and do not like to see any kid from anywhere go out early.

This NBA comparison is strange in the least, since Curry will most likely play point and Meeks the 2. If we are comparing NBA success assuming both will play the 2, then Meeks size, body, and physicality puts him on top.

I thought the question was about Mark Coury...

Seriously, with poll questions like this suddenly popping up about Meeks, do most feel he will go pro after this season. Personally, I think he probably cemented himself as a 1st rounder the other night.

Curry is an equal shooter, with less help, and a better passer. Meeks is a better athlete and equal shooter. They are different type of players, Meeks will be a 2 guard and Curry will be a PG. IMHO.

Did you read the post I quoted? Based on your response, I know you didn't...

I did actually and it still doesn't make any sense. Micheal Beasley's team was terrible when he was in college, are you saying his pro potential was hurt because of it??

Too close to call right now. I'd take James Harden over both though...

I would agree that Harden would be a better pro than both Curry and Meeks.. Although I think Meeks would be the better pro, he just seems to be more athletic...

I did actually and it still doesn't make any sense. Micheal Beasley's team was terrible when he was in college, are you saying his pro potential was hurt because of it??

Some people obviously think Davidson is better than UK at this point, whether thats right or wrong... Does being on a better team help or hurt your draft status?