Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Better Pro Curry or Meeks?

Who will be a better pro? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be a better pro?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Curry. Meeks is gaining a lot of attention. If it wasn't for last nights performance this wouldn't be a comparison. Not to take anything away from Meeks, but 6 people have put up career highs this year against UT. Curry has been doing this for 2 years now, give Meeks another month or two and I might change my mind.

 

No one has put up 54 on Tennessee this season though. I just think that if you put Meeks on Davidson's squad, you see that they are not much different. Yes, Curry does run the point, but Curry doesn't play in the SEC. You make a good case though, it would be a great battle.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too close to call right now. I'd take James Harden over both though...

 

I have kept up with Harden all year, he is a player. Not many people get to watch him, but he is a player. I agree with you BTW..

 

As for Curry or Meeks, I'll go with Curry right now, but Meeks is coming on strong. Both can fill it up, you can go with either..

Too close to call right now. I'd take James Harden over both though...

 

Or Johnny Flynn from Syracuse

 

I'd take Curry right now, but it is close for me

Or Johnny Flynn from Syracuse

 

I'd take Curry right now, but it is closefor me

No bigger Flynn fan on the site than me. Been talking about him since his AAU days. I wouldn't take him over Harden either... :D

No bigger Flynn fan on the site than me. Been talking about him since his AAU days. I wouldn't take him over Harden either... :D

 

WOW...that's saying something in my eyes!

WOW...that's saying something in my eyes!

Harden is all that and 2 bags of BBQ Grippos. Absolutely love his game...

Harden is all that and 2 bags of BBQ Grippos. Absolutely love his game...

 

I love me some Grippos.

Jodie has a better stroke, but Curry has an insane feel for the game. He handles the ball way better and is a very good passer. I'll take Curry... for now.

I voted Meeks after last night's performance. It was so much fun to watch him in action.

I think Meeks will be, and I love BBQ Grippos...

Ha. Meeks, no doubt. Curry's a little baby. Meeks is a man.

Curry has a more complete game, and is a bit taller, both can shoot outside, but Meeks is not the best driving to the basket.

Curry has a more complete game, and is a bit taller, both can shoot outside, but Meeks is not the best driving to the basket.

 

Meeks is 6'5''. Curry is 6'3''...

I picked Meeks, but I am biased. It's really a toss up right now though.

Meeks is 6'5''. Curry is 6'3''...

 

Oh, my bad, still I think Curry will have a better pro career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.