bigblueinsanity

Who will be a better pro?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be a better pro?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is crazy. Jodie Meeks is a nice player, but he's not Curry. Meeks has better players around him, most notably Patrick Patterson. Yes, now he may be the opposing teams focal point, but you do have to guard other players. No one worries about anyone else on Davidson beating them. Steff Curry is a player, and he makes Davidson legit against great competition. If you don't think Billy G or any other coach in the country would rather have Curry than Meeks you're living in a fantasy world. Living in Kentucky we see Jodie Meeks more often, and our sunglasses have a decided blue tint to them. No way is he better than Meeks. Someone stated that Curry forces shots, I think Meeks forces more shots. His turnovers are forced alot by trying to do too much.

One thing, if Steff Curry was on our team instead of Meeks, we would have been in the game vs. Carolina, we would have beaten U of L and Miami. He is on a different level. You can't look at stats and say whos better (even though that would be Curry as well). He makes his team legit and a threat to play with the big boys.

I think ESPN has Meeks as a late 2nd round pick right now. He simply isn't quick enough or tall enough to play his style of game in the league. I could see him being a nice shooter in the league/role player. I don't think he is a starter at the next level.

While I don't think Curry will be a hall of famer, i do think he will be a quality starter in the league. .

You had it all right until maybe the last sentence. He is great

Jodie Meeks is an absolute man. Curry will be a good player in the NBA, but not the player Meeks will be. Biased or not, Meeks plays for Kentucky, Curry for Davidson. That's the main point.

This is my favorite post. :lol2: