Raceland 55 Greenup County 49

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big district win for the Rams tonight! :dancingpa

This team seems to be coming around, getting better and better as the season goes on. Raceland started out 0-4 on the season with an inexperienced team and Senior guard T. Boyles and the football playes coming out late due to a long post season playoff run. Raceland stands at 6-9 now.

Way to go Rams! With wins over Russell and GC imo will certainly help in the district seeding.

Raceland has matured a lot and are playing pretty well. I don't have the stats but, I think the scoring was pretty evenly spread around, I saw quite a few Raceland players scoring.

Very up tempo game. Good district battle by both teams. Good luck to Greenup County in the rest of the season.

Congrats to the Rams on a nice win. They must be improving to win at Greenup. Perhaps they'll make some noise after all come district time.

The game was played at Raceland. Raceland is geting better they must find help scoring Tyler Fraley had a decent game along Jermey Barr both played well I should say. D. Jackson did a good job running the point for Raceland.