Raceland 55 Greenup County 49

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but I called this one. I am not sure why, but down the stretch T. Williams and E. Craft were not on the floor. Are they in the doghouse?

Congrats to Raceland. The Rams are looking better every week.:dancingpa

Not for sure about being in the dog house but it seems like the some of the starters are getting a lot of bench time here lately. Greenup has probably position wise the biggest team in the area. They still do not try to post up enough and let the big guys score.

I hate to say it, but I called this one. I am not sure why, but down the stretch T. Williams and E. Craft were not on the floor. Are they in the doghouse?

Maybe during a timeout Craft told Trey that if he would cut to the right he could hit him with a pass and he could score and Fraley thought they were talking about football and benched them?:idunno:

Doc, be careful what you question, you might get talked about in the locker room, and the team may be told that you have something against the whole team....even though you have never made a negative post about a player in your entire life. Not that I would know anything about that.

Raceland has matured a lot and are playing pretty well. I don't have the stats but, I think the scoring was pretty evenly spread around, I saw quite a few Raceland players scoring.

Very up tempo game. Good district battle by both teams. Good luck to Greenup County in the rest of the season.

55-49 and it was very up tempo? Must have been some bad shooting or lots of turnovers.

I am not sure where this is coming from, the idea that I am trying to cause trouble. I am a supporter of both schools and you guys know it. My kids go to Raceland and I am following their school and I am involved, as all parents should do. I am not saying anything negative, I just wondered why the 2 best players on the team, imo, are on the bench down the stretch. The only reason I could think is that they are in the doghouse. Coup, you know I am all for the kids! I also think Coach Fraley was an awesome move for GC. I think I have seen many questions from all of you about why the football team didn't run the ball more and so on........ It was just a question and it is being blown up!

I am not sure where this is coming from, the idea that I am trying to cause trouble. I am a supporter of both schools and you guys know it. My kids go to Raceland and I am following their school and I am involved, as all parents should do. I am not saying anything negative, I just wondered why the 2 best players on the team, imo, are on the bench down the stretch. The only reason I could think is that they are in the doghouse. Coup, you know I am all for the kids! I also think Coach Fraley was an awesome move for GC. I think I have seen many questions from all of you about why the football team didn't run the ball more and so on........ It was just a question and it is being blown up!
You totally misunderstood my sarcasam. When I made a post on here about Craft not starting. The boys were told in the locker room that I was a trouble maker and that I had it out for the whole team...Sorry you took it the wrong way.