Raceland 55 Greenup County 49

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55-49 and it was very up tempo? Must have been some bad shooting or lots of turnovers.

41 total. There was a lot of running the ball and a lot of ball movement after both teams got in their half court offense. It was a fast paced game, fun to watch.

Not for sure about being in the dog house but it seems like the some of the starters are getting a lot of bench time here lately. Greenup has probably position wise the biggest team in the area. They still do not try to post up enough and let the big guys score.

Fraley seems to play alot of his bench players later on in the game and has the starters on the bench. It doesn't really make sense to me. With Greenups size they should be getting the ball in the post alot more than they are. They have an advantage over alot of teams with thier size but dont capitalize on it, which seems to me why they arent playing to their potential right now.

Did Craft guard Boyles?

From what I have seen Boyles had 4 pts the first half with Craft was guarding him. Second half, 18 points with Craft in the game 2-3 minutes. First half: Boyles - 4, Craft - 7, +3 to GC, Second Half: Boyles - 18, Craft - 0, +18 Raceland, +15 overall to Raceland in this matchup. Your guess is as good as mine why he didn't stay on him, as Lionel Ritchie says, "All night long".

From what I have seen Boyles had 4 pts the first half with Craft was guarding him. Second half, 18 points with Craft in the game 2-3 minutes. First half: Boyles - 4, Craft - 7, +3 to GC, Second Half: Boyles - 18, Craft - 0, +18 Raceland, +15 overall to Raceland in this matchup. Your guess is as good as mine why he didn't stay on him, as Lionel Ritchie says, "All night long".
Dont question the coach about Craft. I did that once, you will be labled a black sheep.......:lol:

Did Craft guard Boyles?

Boyles had 21 points, but I think 13 of them came from the free throw line, while no one was guarding him. I think he only had 3 FG in the whole game.

Boyles had 21 points, but I think 13 of them came from the free throw line, while no one was guarding him. I think he only had 3 FG in the whole game.
I believe your right, but who was guarding him when he was fouled? He wasnt going to the stripe in the first half.

I believe your right, but who was guarding him when he was fouled? He wasnt going to the stripe in the first half.

To be honest, I don't know who was guarding him the whole time. I know that Craft was guarding him, for the most part, when both were in, but they were switching some and other players where guarding him when got fouled. In the second half, Raceland was running the floor quite a bit and most of the fouls came on Raceland trying to break the zone press that Greenup was running. Most of those fouls came at half court.

To be honest, I don't know who was guarding him the whole time. I know that Craft was guarding him, for the most part, when both were in, but they were switching some and other players where guarding him when got fouled. In the second half, Raceland was running the floor quite a bit and most of the fouls came on Raceland trying to break the zone press that Greenup was running. Most of those fouls came at half court.
:thumb:

I would like to send congrats to Tyler Boyles for scoring 1000pts and setting a record for Raceland by hitting 10 3pointers. The game was against Bath County but they gave him the game ball before the Greenup game.

Congrats to Tyler Boyles. 1000 points is a great achievement.:thumb: