Raceland 55 Greenup County 49

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Fraley is a proven coach around here and I'm sure there's a method to what he's doing. Sometimes a little patience is needed. The guy knows how to win ball games and mold teams.

:thumb:

Sometimes parents/fans don't see the bigger picture. Talent isn't everything, attitude is a major part of team sports and one of the biggest areas of opportunity for Greenup County. Sometimes kids with talent start to feel "entitled" (especially their parents) to certain positions or playing time. Now, I am not saying this is the situation with Craft, just that I have seen it happen alot. We don't know the whole picture.

Craft is being a team player. I say that because he's playing the 3 and 4 postion, when he should be playing the 1 and 2 spot. Plus with coming off the bench. That's called being coachable. But I think it's costing them ballgames because they have "NO GUARDS"!

I would like to send congrats to Tyler Boyles for scoring 1000pts and setting a record for Raceland by hitting 10 3pointers. The game was against Bath County but they gave him the game ball before the Greenup game.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: Congrats to Tyler Boyles, a great all around athlete and a great kid from a great family.