Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does UK go from here?

Featured Replies

Now that the OOC part of the schedule is over, the Cats are 11-4.

The SEC is very weak and winnable. Where does everyone see them going as confrence play begins?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are capable of winning the SEC but the conference is wide open with teams like Arkansas, Florida, Alabama, and LSU playing well. Not to mention Tennessee who is the favorite. I see the Cats going 12-4 again this year.

They are capable of winning the SEC but the conference is wide open with teams like Arkansas, Florida, Alabama, and LSU playing well. Not to mention Tennessee who is the favorite. I see the Cats going 12-4 again this year.

 

12-4 would be a great season, IMO

 

That would put us at 23-8 heading into the SEC tourney.

Win them all baby.;)

  • Author

I would love 12-4. I see them heading in the 12-4 to 14-2 direction.

I would love 12-4. I see them heading in the 12-4 to 14-2 direction.

 

Totally agree. :thumb:

Somewhere between 13-3 and 11-5.

They just need to make sure that they win the SEC regular season title, as well as the SEC tournament. That is all I need to make me proud.

Anything less than 12-4 is a disappointment.

UK will go 9-7 in the SEC at best as long as Meeks keeps being a ball hog and the cats keep committing 18+ turnovers a game.

They go as far as Meeks and Patterson take them. This team lacks a 3rd scorer and will lose if they both done do about what they did today. BCG doesnt give the others a chance to get in a flow of the game and their yanked after about 3 minutes of playing. Theres about 9 and thats pushing players that can play at UK and contribute. BCG is a good recruiter but he is not a GREAT head coach, yes hes better than others but mark it down, he wont be at uk 4-5 years from now. With the way Meeks is playing I wonder how good we really could have been last year when we would have had Bradley,Crawford,Meeks, and PP as scoring threats.

  • Author
UK will go 9-7 in the SEC at best as long as Meeks keeps being a ball hog and the cats keep committing 18+ turnovers a game.

 

Meeks is averaging 25 or so a game, I give him the free reigns to shoot when he wants. I though they worked the ball around well against the Cards. The TO part I have to agree, but they will be able to slide with that in the SEC.

I would love 12-4. I see them heading in the 12-4 to 14-2 direction.

 

I agree. UK should be fine, barring injuries.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.