Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where does UK go from here?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIT....

 

How did Alabama's future get brought into this thread? :lol:

I think the can win out... I've been keeping up with UT and I didnt see anything special. florida's offense is at a stand still, so I figured we have a chance.

10-6

 

 

Really? That bad? What teams do you see beating Kentucky during conference play?

I think 14-2 or 15-1 are possible.

UK just has to regroup and go out and take care of business in SEC conference play.

 

Nail on the head. :thumb:

I think the can win out... I've been keeping up with UT and I didnt see anything special. florida's offense is at a stand still, so I figured we have a chance.

 

South Carolina worries me a bit, as does Arkansas and LSU. Vandy's always tough on the road, but I still can't see losing more than 5 games in the conference.

Really? That bad? What teams do you see beating Kentucky during conference play?

vs. Tennessee

at Tennessee

at Vanderbilt

at Florida

at Arkansas

at Ole Miss

If the Cats lost more than 5 conference games i'd be a little suprised.

12-4 or 13-3 sounds about right! They are definately headed in the right direction.

Reguardless of the opponent and how weak the SEC is, its still tough to play on the road. Im not sure if some of you realize this. Any game that PP gets into foul trouble during conference then you can go ahead and mark it up as an L. If UK can win around 10-11 games then i'll be satisfied. I think key to this years conf. run will be winning the first few and getting that off there back.

vs. Tennessee

at Tennessee

at Vanderbilt

at Florida

at Arkansas

at Ole Miss

 

I think we play LSU on the road this year as well, and one can't count out South Carolina either. I'm not sold on the whole SEC is the weakest it's ever been deal, I just think that a lot of the teams that were suppose to be good aren't, but there are a few surprise teams in there.

Reguardless of the opponent and how weak the SEC is, its still tough to play on the road. Im not sure if some of you realize this. Any game that PP gets into foul trouble during conference then you can go ahead and mark it up as an L. If UK can win around 10-11 games then i'll be satisfied. I think key to this years conf. run will be winning the first few and getting that off there back.

 

It didn't effect them that much last year when PP went out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.