October 17 Covington Catholic A 7:00

October 23 Scott H 7:00

October 30 Ryle H 7:00

November 6 1st round of playoffs

November 13 2nd round of playoffs

November 20 Regional final

November 27 State semifinal

December 4 State championship

It looks like a Lake House Golf trip that day. Talked to Troyboy last night about it.:dancingpa

Sorry THUNDERBIRDS but I disagree. The 1996 team wasn't UP as much as Justin Frisk was incredible. One of the greatest RB's ever. Watch that film and he is unstopable.

Yeah it would of sure been nice to have Justin catching a screen and padding my passing stats a little bit. Anybody else agree....:sssh:

Other than the obvious #22, do you know of any other "qualified" QB coach that would like to spend his entire summer and fall at HHS and not get paid for his efforts? I am sure Dale would like to know of that person...:thumb:

Seriously, who was the last QB coach @ HHS before Valardo (sp)? I am thinking of Schrader...

No I don't but the obvious choice would be where I would go if I wanted to move my QBs to the next level in being prepared for games. What better way than to have someone that's "been there, done that".

I have heard that in the past when someone of this caliber of talent offered their services was told "Thanks, but no thanks". HHS has some resourses at their doorstep if need be and they aren't taking full advantage of them. IMO! Can't forget to put that in there.:D

I have heard that in the past when someone of this caliber of talent offered their services was told "Thanks, but no thanks". HHS has some resourses at their doorstep if need be and they aren't taking full advantage of them. IMO!:D

7 state championships & nine overall championship game appearances in 15 years at HHS. I love to talk football as much as the next guy, but why exactly do people still second guess him?

Who was Jared's qb coach in high school?

Hal Mumme......:lol::lol::lol: I'm telling you, Jared went to Lexington before his senior year and came home with Dale's offense. Jared's QB coach in high school was Gary Schrader but it didn't matter. Gary Schrader's QB coach was the same coach that coached some pretty darn good QB's at Highlands. The coach that we are talking about imo was one of the greatest offensive minds to come through. And he just so happen to be the Head Coach of the 1975 State Championship Team.

Will might learn to put on some needed pounds! :lol:

That's nice....Hard to argue what Jared accomplished with what he had to work with at Kentucky. You will like this one, he was also on the only Basketball team at Highlands to make it to the State Championship. But you already knew that right....:sssh: