George Rogers Clark 68 Trinity 64

I was thinking he had right around 10 points with 4 or 5 assists and 3 or 4 rebounds. He could have had many more assists had his teammates not missed layups. I thought that was what cost Trinity, the number of layups they missed.

He could have had 10 as I said I wasnt too positive but i knew he had around 8 at least. Your right though blown layups cost Trinty huge in this game. Little harrison has such a good touch on pass's but his team mates simply couldnt finish. He could have easily had 8+ assist if it wasnt for the layups. And for being so small he can sure jump! He was right in there hustling for rebounds and it seemed like on long rebounds the ball always came to him. He's going to be special, I'd be dissappointed if he was anything but one of the top 10 players his senior year:thumb:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you all think if Harrison grows and his body feels out that he could be D1?

I think if his body fills out like his fathers and he can develop an consistent outside shot he is defintley D1 material. You dont see many freshman with such quickness and ball handling skills that this kid has. As long as he continues to grow and mature over the next 3 and a half years I see college basketball in his future.

One other thing I was going to ask after watching last nights game. Stinzel was a machine and seems to be able to stroke it from just about anywhere but also has the ability to take it to the hole. My question is do you think Billy G should be giving him a hard look and should have waited to offer Zollo(sp) a scholarship? I think Stinzel is the better of the two and is bred to be a basketball player.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

One other thing I was going to ask after watching last nights game. Stinzel was a machine and seems to be able to stroke it from just about anywhere but also has the ability to take it to the hole. My question is do you think Billy G should be giving him a hard look and should have waited to offer vollo(sp) a scholarship? I think Stinzel is the better of the two and is bred to be a basketball player.

I agree. Stenzel has the ability to take over any game he plays in. He handles the ball very well for a 6'4" sophomore and can really stroke it. However, I think Zollo will be a very good player as he continues to get stronger and becomes better handling the ball.

As for Chris, I was told he was the 2nd ranked freshman in the state of Ky. Idk how much truth there is to that, but with his ability to handle the ball and get to the rim, he could very well be. I would be shocked if he doesnt go D1 as he continues develop a shot and become taller and stronger.

Robert Hatton is a very good/smart player. Watched him since he was in 6th grade, glad he is having success in his Sr year. Stinzel, made a couple of Soph mistakes down the stretch, attacked the basket instead of moving the ball (controlling the clock) and getting the foul shots. He is a very gifted player, with alot of up side. Congrates to the Clark Co. Monday's semis against Hazard will be fun to watch.

Robert Hatton is a very good/smart player. Watched him since he was in 6th grade, glad he is having success in his Sr year. Stinzel, made a couple of Soph mistakes down the stretch, attacked the basket instead of moving the ball (controlling the clock) and getting the foul shots. He is a very gifted player, with alot of up side. Congrates to the Clark Co. Monday's semis against Hazard will be fun to watch.

Did you watch the first game of the tournament when Clark was trying to control the clock?

All the cards contributed in this game! A few mistakes at the end of this game as well. A good December game to learn from. Great team effort. Goodluck CC.

Had a few mistakes all through the game, not only on the end. They're just the ones you notice the most. When you blow a 17 point lead, something is not going right. Just like the night before playing Hopkins , Clark made a few mistakes at the end trying to hold the ball .

Had a few mistakes all through the game, not only on the end. They're just the ones you notice the most. When you blow a 17 point lead, something is not going right. Just like the night before playing Hopkins , Clark made a few mistakes at the end trying to hold the ball .

They might have made a couple mistakes at the end of the Hopkins game but they made up for that just by holding the ball for almost 3 mins!

I'm not surre on the final number but I believe it was in the ball park between 6-8 points. He didnt shoot well at all from 3 point range but when he got inside he made some nice mid range shots along with floaters. He plays some pretty good defense as well. Coming into the game he was averaging 8.3 ppg as a frosh

How many shots could he have made if he only had 6 points? Last name does not mean he will be any good. From what I saw, he hurt T's chances more than helped and yes, he did carry the ball most of the time. TOO MUCH STREET BALL TYPE OF PLAYER. Needs to get better at fundamentals or he will be out played.

How many shots could he have made if he only had 6 points? Last name does not mean he will be any good. From what I saw, he hurt T's chances more than helped and yes, he did carry the ball most of the time. TOO MUCH STREET BALL TYPE OF PLAYER. Needs to get better at fundamentals or he will be out played.

He had more than six points, the only shots he missed basically were his quick 3's, which he had a couple go in and out. Your correct about last name not meaning you'll be good but he is good, he's a freshman who is already starting at the varsity level and getting valuable playing time along with learning. #23 hurt T's chances more than anyone else espically Chris, this guy was like a black hole and never looked to pass to the open guy even when being double teamed! I disagree with being a street ball player, just because he has handles and is very quick with the ball doesnt mean he's a street ball player! He had some very good passe's that his team-mates blow for him to add up the assist. With time and developing over the next 3 1/2 years he will get those better fundamentals and will grow into an even better player IMO