Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When do you celebrate?

When do you Celebrate? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. When do you Celebrate?

    • Christmas Eve
      45%
      19
    • Christmas Day
      40%
      17
    • Weekend before/after or later
      11%
      5
    • you don't
      2%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

When do your Christmas Festivities start?

Tommorow evening for my dad's family, and Christmas day for my mom's family.

Christmas Eve the family gets together and exchanges gifts.

Christmas morning mainly with mom, Christmas evening with girlfriend's family, then always the following weekend at my grandparents. Lastly one day the next week at dad's. Lots of celebrating lol.

  • Author

We do either the weekend before or after with FFs moms side. Then we do Christmas eve in Louisville, and then Christmas day we do breakfast with my side and lunch/dinner at FFs side. We are very busy.

Love the Christmas Day , Eat breakfast and unwrap presents and clean up and relax. Happy Holiday everyone! ! ! !

Christmas Eve is always the time for my family.

On Christmas.

 

My mom has always had us open Pajamas every Christmas eve..

Changes every year (based on the travel plans) but I am opening the presents with the family in about 8 hours and then flying to NC for the rest of the family

Off to my wife's G-ma on the westside tonight. Tomorrow its my side of the family. Holidays are great for reconnecting with the ones you care about and forgetting about the awful realities we see and read about in the news.

 

Happy Holidays to all.

For me, Christmas Eve with my mom's side of the family.

We don't celebrate with my dad's side of the family.

My kids celebrate on Christmas Day with their Dad's family.

This year, the kids and I will celebrate together on New Year's Day, after my son's girlfriend gets back from Los Angeles.

I did mine with my parents (and brother) last night. I am heading to North Carolina here in a few hours to be with the wife's family on Christmas.

 

I opened up my Nintendo Wii and Guitar Hero last night :ylsuper:

This year will be:

 

Christmas Eve at our house with the kids

Midnight Mass

Christmas Day at my parent's house then with my wife's family later in the day

Christmas Eve with daughter, son-in-law, granddaughter, both sons, friends, Christmas day with both sons. They are "single" at this time so we don't have girlfriends to share Christmas with. I'll have everything finished by tonite(cooking) so Christmas morning sleep in open presents, eat, eat, eat.

Merry Christmas BGP Friends, I've enjoyed all of the comments these past few years and I believe just because my son no longer plays high school football at Greenup Co.(senior), I'll still stay a member, I've enjoyed every second of it.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.