Top 5 Left Handed 2 Guards Under 6' In A 20 Mile Radius Of Your House???

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to nominate my boy for consideration, when I am facing him, his shooting hand is to my left, so I'm assuming that would qualify, he is a little over 6 ft, but only about 4 inches, but I'm assuming that is close enough for consideration, especially the way he slumps his shoulders and pulls his pants down to show off his underwear, he really looks short then, and since he is usually grounded, the 20 mile radius from the house is something that really appeals to me, especially with the high price of gasoline! So outside of the minor technicalities, I'm sure the boy is worthy of your alls considerations, so please keep him in mind when you go to mark the ballots, remember, he is on my left!!! :thumb:

I would like to nominate my boy for consideration, when I am facing him, his shooting hand is to my left, so I'm assuming that would qualify, he is a little over 6 ft, but only about 4 inches, but I'm assuming that is close enough for consideration, especially the way he slumps his shoulders and pulls his pants down to show off his underwear, he really looks short then, and since he is usually grounded, the 20 mile radius from the house is something that really appeals to me, especially with the high price of gasoline! So outside of the minor technicalities, I'm sure the boy is worthy of your alls considerations, so please keep him in mind when you go to mark the ballots, remember, he is on my left!!! :thumb:

:laugh:

I did a thread last year like this and it got pulled because several members from the 15th got upset. They don't seem to be be out and about on this thread. I agree on this one, some of this threads get a little ridiculous!!!!

Does anybody remember "Scooterbob and Petie"...they made their BGP waves about 3 years ago. News spread like wild fire...A-train actually had a photo of the two D-I players while they were playing a pick up game. Darn shame what happened to them....they were the real deal. Tough. Wish I could see that pic again, anyone have it saved??

Does anybody remember "Scooterbob and Petie"...they made their BGP waves about 3 years ago. News spread like wild fire...A-train actually had a photo of the two D-I players while they were playing a pick up game. Darn shame what happened to them....they were the real deal. Tough. Wish I could see that pic again, anyone have it saved??

Here are the two All Americans.

If I'm not mistaken, this photo was taken about a week after Petie signed the endorsement contract with Adidas (notice that he is wearing his own "Signature Line" of new treads). Scooterbob is setting Petie up for his Academy Award winning crossover dribble - two frames later and you'd see him going left for the flush.

Frances

• 3 weeks later...

Inexperienced basketball players always put their best foot, or their best hand, forward. So, this picture is a fraud as it relates to this thread because Petie has his right foot forward, thereby revealing his true identity as a right-handed play making guard. (ED. NOTE: Petie kinda looks like a Bob-Cousy era defender with his hands out from his side.) And, Scooterbob is using only his right eye and right hand. I think this picture should be on a different thread, about top two adult right-eyed or right-footed guards under 5-foot tall anywhere in the universe.. It is upsetting to get bad visual information from a trusted and reliable prep sports forum.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe this thread has had the legs that its had :lol: .

GT started this thread back in January!

Well, it is a basketball crazy state ...

And on top of that, I don't think we've even gotten any input from the western end of the state. There may well be an undiscovered nugget in the Paducah area, that meets the stringent criteria.

Frances