Top 5 Left Handed 2 Guards Under 6' In A 20 Mile Radius Of Your House???

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to ask:

1) Exactly how tall is he?

B) Is he really a lefthander, or does he handle the pill with both hands?

Thirdly) What grade is he in??

I heard that he was really 6'1".

What's the scoop?

Frances

He may be close on the height but meets the other requirements. He is a senior and I really don't think he is 6'1".

I just have to ask:

1) Exactly how tall is he?

B) Is he really a lefthander, or does he handle the pill with both hands?

Thirdly) What grade is he in??

I heard that he was really 6'1".

What's the scoop?

Frances

Thanks a million for your help in this thread. We'd be nowhere without you...

:thumb: :lol:

Gametime -

This may be my favorite thread of all time. You have to LOVE the absurdity of it all (not just this thread - but what inspired it). Sheer genius for starting it. Genius.

Cader -

Before you go too far with Justin Wallace, you might want to go back and read the first and second pages of this thread. I'm sure that Justin is a fine player, but this thread isn't really what the title might suggest it to be (especially if you don't read the first two pages of posts).

Thanks,

Frances

Gametime -

I just noticed - 25,000 posts???? My goodness!!!

Do you have a life outside of the internet, or is this the extent of your existence???

I am impressed. I feel like such a novice ... (which rarely happens at my age).

Amazed,

Frances

My problem is my computer is in the corner of my living room, and Ms GT gets the remote 90% of the time (luckily she loves sports too) so I post more than I should. That and I talk too much, and think I know everything...

:lol:

Actually, you're right. :D

Thanks Colonel, glad someone remembered who he was. If you remember the other guard on the team was Jon Lloyd. Lloyd stood at an astounding 5'6'', but was right handed and better known for his soccer play. The tandom was known as the Junk Yard Dawgs (JYD's). Combined, they stood at 11 feet and 1 inch.

Cader -

Before you go too far with Justin Wallace, you might want to go back and read the first and second pages of this thread. I'm sure that Justin is a fine player, but this thread isn't really what the title might suggest it to be (especially if you don't read the first two pages of posts).

Thanks,

Frances

Frances -

I realize the thread was started in jest to point out some of the absurdness of some topics. However, it has become a very interesting thread to watch. Then it hit me about a kid that met the requirements. All in good fun.

• 4 months later...