Top 5 Left Handed 2 Guards Under 6' In A 20 Mile Radius Of Your House???

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I'm more than a little surprised that we haven't had some takers on this one.

You just know that a couple of people are out there with a map, trying to figure out what schools fall within the twenty mile radius. Of course, you probably have a few that are trying to Google up the definition of "radius".

Frances

PS - I have six kids in mind - can I name them all, or do I have to "cut" one? ;)

Be careful HHSDad - I used to date a guy that had a real big "ulna". He broke my heart.

Come to think of it, would that be a left handed ulna, or can we consider the kids with a right handed ulna also?

Now, can I get a ruling on naming 6 instead of 5?

Man, I'm getting confused again. :irked:

Frances

Thanks, gametime, I appreciate the welcome back.

Okay, let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly - I'm supposed to name the top 5 2 guards 6 foot and under from within a 20 mile radius, right?

Is that for a total of 10 guards that are shorter than 6 feet, or under 30 guards that live close to home?

There are just too many variables - I feel like I'm back in Algebra class - and the first trip through was a nightmare!!

Would it be okay if I just named the starters from my Alma Mater from the last four years, or can I just name my two sons and three hacks from our crosstown rival?

My head is really starting to hurt. :cry:

Confused,

Frances

Thanks, gametime, I appreciate the welcome back.

Okay, let me make sure I'm understanding this correctly - I'm supposed to name the top 5 2 guards 6 foot and under from within a 20 mile radius, right?

Is that for a total of 10 guards that are shorter than 6 feet, or under 30 guards that live close to home?

There are just too many variables - I feel like I'm back in Algebra class - and the first trip through was a nightmare!!

Would it be okay if I just named the starters from my Alma Mater from the last four years, or can I just name my two sons and three hacks from our crosstown rival?

My head is really starting to hurt. :cry:

Confused,

Frances

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perfect. BGP Classic here we come!!!

:fire:

OH, OH, I've got it!!

I'll rank them according to their stats (where available) - feel free to comment.

1) "Lefty" Jones - averaged 22 points a game, until he got to the fifth grade. His sixth grade coach was a moron and wouldn't start him - career fizzled after that.

2) "Lefty" Johnson - led the conference in assists three straight years, averaging 0.03 assists per game (they don't pass much in our neck of the woods).

3) "One Thumb" Bronson - born a natural lefty, he was strictly right handed - but only because of the accident while trying to clear a jam out of the combine on the farm. Nice outside set shot, but never could go to his left with any real authority. Some say the sky was the limit, if only they had kept some dry ice around the house.

4) "Lefty" Smith - best rebounding guard to EVER come through these parts. Smith was a warrior under the boards, and a true master of the "stand on the other guy's foot" move. He didn't really even jump all that well, but oddly, neither did his opponent.

5) "Lefty" Anderson - no real talent for the game, but he was a good guy to have on the bench. He could imitate the coach doing his halftime speech, and keep you in stitches throughout the game. Come to think of it, I'm not sure he ever got in a game - hence, the lack of stats.

You can argue about how to rank 'em, but these are definitely the cream of the crop from our area. I doubt that anyone would have the nerve to tell any one of their Mom's that they shouldn't be here (at least, not face to face).

Frances