December 18, 200817 yr I thought this guy would have learned from Huggins' mistakes.......guess not. What a fool. If the above is true, he didn't do anything, thus I'd hold up on calling him a fool...
December 18, 200817 yr BGP's been overrun by a bunch of sensitive girly-men...and it all started with GT last week...:scared::scared: Honestly, I'm offended that you're offended... So you're upset that I nailed the white people of Mississippi? You still havent given me any reason as to why I'm wrong. This is pertinent to the story because it has the possibility of being a big story in Mississippi. You can't discount the fans' reactions to this story. Clyde - don't get drawn into having to explain yourself, you didn't say anything wrong. Stickymitts - I know you were being sarcastic, but you are actually dead-on :thumb:
December 18, 200817 yr No idea if it happened or not, but seriously, the accuser says he got hit, the accused says it didn't happen....Doesn't the accused always say they're innocent?
December 18, 200817 yr Updated story: http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20081218/SPORTS030103/81218003&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL
December 18, 200817 yr No. However, I've dealt with enough of them to have an idea of how they think collectively about minorities. I would hope its obvious that I'm supposing here. Do you have anything to dispel my belief or are you just upset that I disparaged them? Quite a broad brush you are painting with there... I also think this is way out of character for the AK I know. I hope it is not true.
December 18, 200817 yr If all the coaches were out till 1:45 AM, who was there to do bedcheck???:sleep:
December 18, 200817 yr If all the coaches were out till 1:45 AM, who was there to do bedcheck???:sleep: The cheerleaders.
December 18, 200817 yr Way to go Gil, uh, I mean Kennedy. if this is even true Edited December 18, 200817 yr by ScarHeel
December 18, 200817 yr Love this country, anyone can call the cops or go to the County prosecutor and say that someone harrassed them or assaulted them and the person accused gets arrested and has to waste time in court, hiring an attorney to defend himself. I have heard many of these cases and it sounds like there might have been words but I cant imagine Andy is stupid enough to risk his job by assaulting someone. I do believe the younger drunk guy Armstrong probably got out of hand.
December 19, 200817 yr Channel 5 just interviewed the witness (valet attendant) and he vehemently acknowledges that Andy Kennedy and his party were yelling racial slurs and pounding on the cab. He also said that he saw Kennedy slug the cabbie. I guess its going to be decided in court. Doesnt sound good for Kennedy. Nothing good ever comes from being out past 1am and getting all liquored up. My pops always told me that he never got arrested sleeping in his bed past midnight. LOL
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.