Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Kennedy arrested.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is beyond dumb. What racial slur are they accused of throwing when they were w/ black people? They called him Osama? Sadam? Seriously. I have no idea what happened but I'm going to believe the 5 guys w/ the same story and I'm guessing theirs is closer to the truth. Is it a slur to call someone Osama? I hope AK is innocent and hammers this guy w/ his civil case. Did they owe him $2 for the tenth of a mile he drove them. You have a group of adults who were responsible enough to catch a cab after drinking and people on here are slammimg them for being out late and chasing tail. So every time these guys go out are they chasing tail? Have you ever been to the bar at the hotel they were at? I have, it sucks and probably wasn't open. What is late to some people is normal for others. Quit judging hard working family men until you know the situation. I'm embarassed that people on here would say that these guys had it coming and they were chasing tail. How much tail is there at this establishment on a Tuesday night? I'm glad that if I go w/ my friends for a few drinks at night my wife doesn't think I'm chasing tail.

 

I pretty much agree with this entire statement from start to finish. Why can't a few guys go out for some drinks? No reason they can't. Doesn't matter what bar they even went too. They were responsible to even get a cab after too. Good for them.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.