Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Kennedy arrested.

Featured Replies

We dont know what really happened but 5, well-dressed, college-educated, professional, articulate men all testify as to the same story, it will be hard to get a conviction regardless of what happened!

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We dont know what really happened but 5, well-dressed, college-educated, professional, articulate men all testify as to the same story, it will be hard to get a conviction regardless of what happened!

 

I think the Director of Basketball Ops is going to be the fall guy in this.

I think the Director of Basketball Ops is going to be the fall guy in this.

 

No Bill Armstrong will be fine in all this. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and it had nothing to do with the bar, he was never asked to leave the bar! He was arrested because when the cops came and picked up Kennedy he started yelling at the police officer and demanding an explanation. After he continued to protest Kennedy's arrest he was arrested for disorderly conduct.

No Bill Armstrong will be fine in all this. He was arrested for disorderly conduct and it had nothing to do with the bar, he was never asked to leave the bar! He was arrested because when the cops came and picked up Kennedy he started yelling at the police officer and demanding an explanation. After he continued to protest Kennedy's arrest he was arrested for disorderly conduct.

 

One report I read/heard said he was the "most drunk" and "most belligerent of the bunch. If Ole Miss gets a lot of pressure based off of testimony, I see him as the loser in this.

One report I read/heard said he was the "most drunk" and "most belligerent of the bunch. If Ole Miss gets a lot of pressure based off of testimony, I see him as the loser in this.

 

Possibly, but Armstrong is well liked in the Ole Miss community and if he had been that drunk he would have been arrested and charged with being drunk in public as well as the disorderly conduct. The Ole Miss Chancellor and Athletic Director have already come out in full support of Kennedy and Armstrong though so I don't see anything happening to him.

BGP's been overrun by a bunch of sensitive girly-men...

 

I think this has been the case for sometime. :lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
Why would a 20 something aged valet driver go on the air (channel 5) and state 3 different times that it was in fact Andy Kennedy. Im sure it happened right in front of the Aronoff where this guy was parking cars. That is about a tenth of a mile from the LODGE BAR.That guy is probably a sports fan and knows what he saw and who was involved.

 

Lets face it, the guy made bad judgement and didnt think his racial slurs would land him on the news. He may not have punched the guy but the cabbie can say anything he wants just like you or I can.

 

As for someone's question as to why did they go to the LODGE BAR. LOL Why does any guy go to a bar like that? Think about it for a minute. Chasing tail and getting liquored up. Moving on.

 

Yea 20 year old college students, not a well respected, 41 year old D-1 basketball coach. Pretty dumb place for him to be hanging out if you ask me.

Yea 20 year old college students, not a well respected, 41 year old D-1 basketball coach. Pretty dumb place for him to be hanging out if you ask me.

 

The Lodge is acutally a pretty nice establishment. I can definitely see older gentlemen like himself going to a bar like The Lodge or Cadillac Ranch.

The Lodge is acutally a pretty nice establishment. I can definitely see older gentlemen like himself going to a bar like The Lodge or Cadillac Ranch.

 

Agreed. They're about as "high-end" as a bar in Cincinnati is going to be. Plus, what guy would wanna go to a real nice bar that the young college co-eds can't afford? :D

Kennedy is a pretty dedicated family guy with a wife in two kids, I highly doubt he was chasing co-eds, as far as drinking goes I don't doubt he was drinking some but he wasn't "chasing tail".

  • Author
The Lodge is acutally a pretty nice establishment. I can definitely see older gentlemen like himself going to a bar like The Lodge or Cadillac Ranch.

 

I have only been to both places a few times, but I didn't really consider it a class establishment. Of course, there are not many of those downtown either. :lol:

I have only been to both places a few times, but I didn't really consider it a class establishment. Of course, there are not many of those downtown either. :lol:

 

Haha...very true. I consider it very nice considering the places I usually go lol.

  • Author
Haha...very true. I consider it very nice considering the places I usually go lol.

 

I know you have said you dont go to Covington, I mean Scovington much, but if you are comparing Lodge to Cov. I would see where it would be a nice establishment.

 

To me, though, it seems like a night out for those types of guys should be having dinner and then heading back to the hotel and drinking at the hotel bar or a low key place with a few bottles of wine.

Kennedy is a pretty dedicated family guy with a wife in two kids, I highly doubt he was chasing co-eds, as far as drinking goes I don't doubt he was drinking some but he wasn't "chasing tail".

 

When the cats away, the cat will play. : )

 

Lets not be naive. If he were that big of a family man he wouldnt even be out that late he would have been sawing logs in his bed.

 

Im not saying that was his whole intent but you know darn well those guys didnt choose that bar for their delicious cuisine and awesome drinks.

Drinking and the middle of the night are always a good recipe for trouble.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.