Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Kennedy arrested.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ole what a Miss. I mean mess.

This is terrible......

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I wonder if GT was the " unrelated witness who saw the incident"?

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I wonder if GT was the " unrelated witness who saw the incident"?

 

It was probably the UC President lady who fired him and Huggins, she may figure if she has him arrested too people will like her better.

It was probably the UC President lady who fired him and Huggins, she may figure if she has him arrested too people will like her better.

 

The Bearcats will do anything to win that game tonight :lol:

For some reason, I have a hard time believing that Andy is the type of guy that punches a cab driver while shouting racial slurs.

^ I agree, god I hope this is blown out of proportion

For some reason, I have a hard time believing that Andy is the type of guy that punches a cab driver while shouting racial slurs.

This doesn't sound like Andy Kennedy at all. I think there's more to the story.

I'd guess that even if this is true that many of the fine folks of Mississippi don't see any issues with it.

I'd guess that even if this is true that many of the fine folks of Mississippi don't see any issues with it.

 

They wouldn't have any issues with a representative of their university assaulting a cab driver and shouting racial slurs at him?

  • Author
For some reason, I have a hard time believing that Andy is the type of guy that punches a cab driver while shouting racial slurs.

 

Says he was at a bar/nightclub. When the drinks start coming you can be a different person than when on the bench coaching players.

  • Author
They wouldn't have any issues with a representative of their university assaulting a cab drive and shouting racial slurs at him?

 

The University may, but some people of Mississippi may not. I think Clyde was hinting towards the latter rather than the Univ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.