Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Kennedy arrested.

Featured Replies

If the accusations are true or not true, Kennedy and his staff should have used better judgement.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The bartender or manager at The Lodge says AK's party was not thrown out.

 

My question was what was he doing at the Lodge Bar?

I will give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. He seems to be a man of great character, and I am not inclined to think otherwise until proven so.

My question was what was he doing at the Lodge Bar?

 

Probably the same thing that I do when I go to the Lodge bar...drinking.

Seems like people are getting kicked out of there a lot lately. I was there the other weekend when the UC player was arrested.

AK will be exonerated and most everything you all are seeing in the papers right now is completely garbage, none of them have a clue as to what actually went down. As for those that want to bash Mississippi as a state, I suggest visiting it's a very lovely place and it isn't the Mississippi of the past it's a much more open and accepting place than some people will ever give it credit for because it makes them feel better if they can convince others nothing has changed.

We'll just have to see how this shakes out, but I agree with the above posts, they should have used better judgement.

  • Author
Probably the same thing that I do when I go to the Lodge bar...drinking.

 

Thanks.

 

I just don't know why AK would go there, besides the obvious reason you gave.

Thanks.

 

I just don't know why AK would go there, besides the obvious reason you gave.

 

He used to coach Cincinnati as I am sure you are aware and still is friends with many of the people he met while coaching here. He was hanging out with them and just happened to choose the Lodge Bar as the place to go. Why does anyone go anywhere? Cause they want to...

 

 

 

And for those who say he should have used better judgment I have a question. When did he use bad judgment? By picking that cab? Should he have known that the cabbie was going to tell them he didn't have room? How did he us bad judgment?

And for those who say he should have used better judgment I have a question. When did he use bad judgment? By picking that cab? Should he have known that the cabbie was going to tell them he didn't have room? How did he us bad judgment?

 

Um...by using racial slurs and striking the cab driver? Sounds like bad judgement to me.

Um...by using racial slurs and striking the cab driver? Sounds like bad judgement to me.

 

Those are accusations MJ. Until they are proven you can't say he used bad judgment.

  • Author
Um...by using racial slurs and striking the cab driver? Sounds like bad judgement to me.

 

:thumb:

 

Also says he was asked to leave the Lodge Bar by a officer and refused to.

:thumb:

 

Those are accusations MJ. Until they are proven you can't say he used bad judgment.

 

Still stands...

:thumb:

 

Also says he was asked to leave the Lodge Bar by a officer and refused to.

 

The owner/manager of the Lodge Bar said there was no problems with AK or his group.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.