Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Kennedy arrested.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 121
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BGP's been overrun by a bunch of sensitive girly-men...and it all started with GT last week...:scared::scared:

 

Honestly, I'm offended that you're offended...

Not quite. I believe post #11 took this thread off topic.

 

I just like to think how different everyone's reactions would have been if we replaced "fine folks of Mississippi" with "black folks" or "mexicans" or "gay people."

 

As for Andy, I hope the story is not true.

 

So you're upset that I nailed the white people of Mississippi?

 

You still havent given me any reason as to why I'm wrong.

 

This is pertinent to the story because it has the possibility of being a big story in Mississippi. You can't discount the fans' reactions to this story.

From Doc at the Enquirer...

 

Yep, actually talked to Someone Who Would Know just a few minutes ago. He said the cabbie dropped a racial slur on a member of Andy's party as they got into the cab... AK and his four companions, all his assistant coaches, got out of the cab and hailed another. As they were on their way back to their hotel, cops pulled them over and charged AK with assault.

 

My source said AK assaulted no one and has 4 eyewitnesses to swear to it.

Given what I know of Kennedy from having covered him as a head coach and as Huggins' top assistant, I believe this account.

From Doc at the Enquirer...

 

Yep, actually talked to Someone Who Would Know just a few minutes ago. He said the cabbie dropped a racial slur on a member of Andy's party as they got into the cab... AK and his four companions, all his assistant coaches, got out of the cab and hailed another. As they were on their way back to their hotel, cops pulled them over and charged AK with assault.

 

My source said AK assaulted no one and has 4 eyewitnesses to swear to it.

Given what I know of Kennedy from having covered him as a head coach and as Huggins' top assistant, I believe this account.

 

I certainly hope this is the accurate version.

BGP's been overrun by a bunch of sensitive girly-men...and it all started with GT last week...:scared::scared:

 

Honestly, I'm offended that you're offended...

 

:thumb:

This is a recap someone sent me of the cabbie on the radio this morning...

 

The cabbie said that Kennedy had just gotten kicked out of lodge bar and that the cabbie was driving him to another place to pick up some more of his friends and when they got there, Kennedy had 5 buddies waiting. The cab driver said he couldn't take all of them and that's when Kennedy blew up and punched him and called him bin Ladin. The cab driver said he didn't call the cops but a witness did. Kennedy hurried up and got into another cab and the police followed him and arrested him.

I believe hes innocent until proven otherwise. But I wonder why they were all getting a cab. With a somewhat high-profile coach (particularly in Cinncinatti) and his staff you would think they would have a different form of transportation. Just a thought.

I believe hes innocent until proven otherwise. But I wonder why they were all getting a cab. With a somewhat high-profile coach (particularly in Cinncinatti) and his staff you would think they would have a different form of transportation. Just a thought.

Huggs wasn't in town to DD... :lol: :lol:

This is a recap someone sent me of the cabbie on the radio this morning...

 

The cabbie said that Kennedy had just gotten kicked out of lodge bar and that the cabbie was driving him to another place to pick up some more of his friends and when they got there, Kennedy had 5 buddies waiting. The cab driver said he couldn't take all of them and that's when Kennedy blew up and punched him and called him bin Ladin. The cab driver said he didn't call the cops but a witness did. Kennedy hurried up and got into another cab and the police followed him and arrested him.

 

Is calling someone bin Ladin a racial slur? People call me other stereotypical Italian names and it's not racist...at least I don't think so.

Except UC plays Mississippi State...

 

Oh, well in that case, they won't really have to do anything to win the game tonight.

 

Aren't they without a coach, as well?

:lol:

 

Ouch.

 

 

Ouch what? I screwed up. Oops.

Why are they playing Louisville in Cincy?

SEC/Big East challenge...

I thought this guy would have learned from Huggins' mistakes.......guess not.

What a fool.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.