Movie Quote Game Part II

UKMustangFan

1)“No, they would never do that. Well, the two Irish guys wouldn't, the Italian guy, he might, he's kind of an idiot.”

2)“What's Washington like? Well its like Calcutta, surrounded by beggars. The only difference is the beggars in Washington wear 1500 dollar suits and they don't say please or thank you.”

3)“You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair.”

4)“I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.”

5)“I'm trying to listen to the new Robert Palmer tape, but Evelyn, my supposed fiancée, keeps buzzing in my ear.”

6)“She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels.”

7)“You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.”

8)“Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some stupid kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent - I don't care which one - but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator.”

9)“Are you a God-fearing man, Senator? That is such a strange phrase. I've always thought of God as a teacher; a bringer of light, wisdom, and understanding. You see, I think what you really fear is me.”

10)“Wise man say forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.”

11)“Mr. Conners, this is a preliminary hearing. There is no... defendant. There is no... jury. It's just me. Son... what in the HELL is wrong with you?”

12)“There are many stories about Michael Sullivan. Some say he was a decent man. Some say there was no good in him at all. But I once spent 6 weeks on the road with him, in the winter of 1931. This is our story.”

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I know so many of those, but the only one I can name right now is Ron Burgundy from Anchorman

"Bark twice if your in Milwaukee!

#12 Road to Perdition

And I think #4 is Resevoir Dogs

Not sure on the others.

:thumb:

This is going to be over in no time...:lol: