Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's "Keightley" Unis

Featured Replies

I thought they looked great!!!

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's great to honor a great man like Keightley. But when did black become part of the UK color scheme? Those were flat-out ugly unis.

 

Wow. Even in honoring a great person who worked hard and was part of the UK basketball tradition up until the time he died you still find a way to criticize something associated with UK. Thats funny.:lol::lol::lol: And a little strange .:confused:

I liked the Uni's and I agree I think that it could become a tradition that they wear them once a year in rememberance of Mr. Wildcat.

Wow. Even in honoring a great person who worked hard and was part of the UK basketball tradition up until the time he died you still find a way to criticize something associated with UK. Thats funny.:lol::lol::lol: And a little strange .:confused:

 

My opinion of the aesthetic quality of the uniforms is completely irrespective of Keightley, who I rather loved speaking with on the occasions I was privileged to do so.

i love the uni's!!! I would love to have a pair of those shorts, too. I am awaiting a pair of the blue ones.

Pretty classy move by the school & program

I Like the black uni's too bad they will never wear them again.

I can't even find a pair of the white shorts anywhere.

 

Cardboard Heroes, Florence Mall has the authentic shorts.

I liked them and think they should wear them once a year too. With that said, I do agree with Jim, black isn't in the color scheme at U.K.

Once a year, no more.

My opinion of the aesthetic quality of the uniforms is completely irrespective of Keightley, who I rather loved speaking with on the occasions I was privileged to do so.

 

I got a chance to speak to him as well. I don't understand criticizing the situation at all though.

I really liked them, can you buy the shorts anywhere?

I got a chance to speak to him as well. I don't understand criticizing the situation at all though.

 

I criticized the uniform, not the situation. I thought they were ugly — nothing more, nothing less.

I really liked them, can you buy the shorts anywhere?

 

I think you can buy them at the University Bookstore on Thursday. There is a limited supply though. I'm not a 100% sure on this though.

One thing I do like about UK...You can buy a lot more authentic UK gear than you can UL. Anybody know why that's the case?

One thing I do like about UK...You can buy a lot more authentic UK gear than you can UL. Anybody know why that's the case?

 

Maybe the Nike factor versus Adidas...I dunno though but thats my guess because Nike is so much bigger

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.