December 10, 200817 yr Does anyone know if this is just the jersey top or will they include the shorts as well? I would love a pair of those shorts.
December 10, 200817 yr I personally think Blue and White are great colors. Those black uniforms served their purpose in honoring a great man who had a big part in Kentucky basketball history. They now need to go on a shelf in the locker room.
December 11, 200817 yr Cool tribute for sure. Liked his name on the back. Black is in. All you old school folks - I understand, but wearing black as a base with the Blue and White on top is something you might as well get used to. I will never get used to it and hope that I don't have to at U.K.. As I said, U.K.'s colors are Blue and White. Black (to me) is not a neutral color and if it was then my question is "why??" have another color or any "neutral" color. Other than this one time tribute I would be against any Black (or any other color than Blue or white) jerseys in any form for a U.K. team. Before it is asked or commented on, I cannot stand the Black baseball jerseys either. I also fully relize that no one is going to listen to me (lol). I am old schoool, proud of it and am not going to change just bc something is the "in" thing. :thumb: I just don't want it to get more and more about the $$$$$ like the pros having several different unis/warm ups caps, etc. just to sell them all ad to keep some shoe and uni company "fat cats" happy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.