Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's "Keightley" Unis

Featured Replies

Anyone have NCAA 09. UK has an alternate jersey on there and its silver. They are pretty sweet.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they were great, and from the stands the checker pattern stood out.

Anyone know when and where they'd be auctioned off?

Great tribute to one great man, Mr. Wildcat. :cry: :cry:

I really thought it was neat that they wore them when Sean Woods was in the House. I hope they wear them again. I have a pair of the Blue shorts and love them.:thumb:

Agreed. But I'd wear them once a year from now until forever...

 

Hopefully they do.:thumb:

Not a UK fan, as many know, but I really like those unis and would buy a pair of the shorts if I could find some.

 

Nice tribute though and like GT said, I think they should continue to do this once a year every year.

I wish they would wear those whenever they have a big game.

I think it's great to honor a great man like Keightley. But when did black become part of the UK color scheme? Those were flat-out ugly unis.

 

:sleep:

I think they looked awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.