Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's "Keightley" Unis

Featured Replies

What do you guys think about the black uniform tribute to Mr. Wildcat, Bill Keightley? I thought they were MAGNIFICENT. Thoughts?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were pretty awesome. To bad they won't wear them again. They said it was a one time thing and the Jerseys will be auctioned off for Bill's Charity.

  • Author

You could really see the checkerboard pattern, even in the stand from where I was. I'd LOVE to have a pair of those shorts.

I think it's great to honor a great man like Keightley. But when did black become part of the UK color scheme? Those were flat-out ugly unis.

I can't even find a pair of the white shorts anywhere.

  • Author
I think it's great to honor a great man like Keightley. But when did black become part of the UK color scheme? Those were flat-out ugly unis.

 

 

Well, you don't wear white to a funeral. Black is the mournful color. I think it was a sign of mourning for Mr. Wildcat. They will not be worn again. It was a great tribute.

Well, you don't wear white to a funeral. Black is the mournful color. I think it was a sign of mourning for Mr. Wildcat. They will not be worn again. It was a great tribute.

Agreed. But I'd wear them once a year from now until forever...

  • Author
Agreed. But I'd wear them once a year from now until forever...

I think that would be nice.

Well, you don't wear white to a funeral. Black is the mournful color. I think it was a sign of mourning for Mr. Wildcat. They will not be worn again. It was a great tribute.

 

:thumb:

Great honor and it shows the amount of respect UK has for one of it's fallen.

 

Does anyone know if other university's do this in these situations?

You could really see the checkerboard pattern, even in the stand from where I was. I'd LOVE to have a pair of those shorts.
The jersey's will be auctioned off and you would assume the shorts will go too...I'll let ya know if I hear anything

I loved them and agree that they should wear them once a year.

I think they're sweet and would love to see them start making replicas of the shorts to sale. Would def. be cool to ball in, or to just simply lay around the house.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.