YOU are the last person alive on Earth. What.....

titletownclown

If you were the last person alive on the face of the Earth, what would be the first thing you'd want to do?

Personally, I think it would be fun to find some cool weapons at a military base and just start blowing stuff up. Imagine just driving through town in a tank and blasting away, perhaps blow up an old bosses house or ex-girlfriend's place? Or fire missiles at nearby towns for target practice.

Then, I'd go to the local sporting goods store and get me a new ball cap.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Somehow figure out a way to rob a bank. Always wanted too.

2. Go through Kroger and knock down all the stuff off the aisles.

3. Definatly blow something up. Maybe get a 2fer and blow something up at the bank.

4. Catch something HUGE on fire. Maybe an entire forest or something. Or my Ex's house.

5. Get the fastest car and fly down a highway.

I'll add more when they come to me.

You plan on throwing this out of the window by yourself?

Hope you've been working out. :D

No I mean from the top of the building and just chairs, small desks, and various personal items (desk lamps and such), not the heavy stuff. I wouldn't want to risk a torn muscle since there aren't any doctors left.

No I mean from the top of the building and just chairs, small desks, and various personal items (desk lamps and such), not the heavy stuff. I wouldn't want to risk a torn muscle since there aren't any doctors left.

Personally, I think it would be fun to find some cool weapons at a military base and just start blowing stuff up. Imagine just driving through town in a tank and blasting away, perhaps blow up an old bosses house or ex-girlfriend's place? Or fire missiles at nearby towns for target practice.

You just want to blow-up/tear stuff up, don't you.

:lol: