Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 54 WVU 43

Featured Replies

First inseason tournament UK has won since the 96-97 Great Alaskan Shootout.

Wow.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking forward to the Cats against The U.

First inseason tournament UK has won since the 96-97 Great Alaskan Shootout.

Wow.

 

That's unreal. But thinking back we have struggled in Maui and in NYC.

Coach G. said DeAndre would be doing some extra running in practice this week, but that he was encouraged that the rest of the team said "so what" when he said he didn't want to play last night. Said he handled the situation like a rookie and poorly, but that it was behind the team.

TheDeuce

All Universe

 

 

 

 

Join Date: Sep 2004

Location: The Ville

Posts: 17,386

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

UK won't be able to turn it over 20+ times and beat many teams...WVU is one of those teams. Huggs boys by 9.

 

 

Must be hard to deal with after you made such an awful prediction....

This was a great win!! I really like how they never gave up and fought their way back it really shows the character of this team.

I knew Kansas St. was likely nothing special, I believe I still picked them to beat UK.

 

I picked West Virginia to beat UK in a close game, while West Virginia hasn't beaten anyone this year, I had no idea how god awful they are.

 

Kentucky gets two wins, we know they will get better as the year goes on, they are unbelievably lucky that the SEC could very well be one of the worst conferences in basketball this year.

I knew Kansas St. was likely nothing special, I believe I still picked them to beat UK.

 

I picked West Virginia to beat UK in a close game, while West Virginia hasn't beaten anyone this year, I had no idea how god awful they are.

 

Kentucky gets two wins, we know they will get better as the year goes on, they are unbelievably lucky that the SEC could very well be one of the worst conferences in basketball this year.

 

Please tell me you mean "one of the worst major conferences" this year....Otherwise I'm going to have to question your basketball knowledge.

A good test, but not really. They are a good team, but they aren't unstoppable by any means. The Cats should beat them at Rupp.

No they shouldn't.

I think we have to have a change on offense. PP will continue to be harrassed down low until will show another threat on the perimeter. Teams will dare Miller/Harris to shoot the ball from the outside. Whoever is at point has got to start penatrating down the paint

First inseason tournament UK has won since the 96-97 Great Alaskan Shootout.

Wow.

 

Another interesting stat. Since the 95-96 season UK has been unbeaten going into December once (03-04).

WVU is more challenged on the offense end than we are. They are not good. I'll take the W though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.