November 30, 200817 yr Kentucky is still bad...:lol: How so? They pulled out two big wins against the Big 12 and Big East. Give them a little credit.
November 30, 200817 yr Another ugly win, but a win nonetheless. I am very pleasantly surprised. I really think Liggins will end up being a pretty good point guard. It would have been nice to see the difference Jasper could have made for this team.
November 30, 200817 yr Kentucky is still bad...:lol: They still have a very long way to go, but I'm encourgaed with their effort, and I see improvement each game.
November 30, 200817 yr The Cats should conceivably win their next 8 games (or 7 or 8 at the least). That would put them at 12-2 (or 11-3) in the game vs. U of L.
November 30, 200817 yr Great win for the Cats. The lineup that looked pretty good was: C - Patterson F - Harrelson F - Harris G - Meeks G - Liggins Insert Miller for Harris.
November 30, 200817 yr Porter did not play in the second half He's got to be a little discouraged, and probably justifiably peeved, especially given Liggins situation last night.
November 30, 200817 yr UK D really turned in on in the 2nd Half. I think they had like 16 points in the 2nd Half.
November 30, 200817 yr The Cats should conceivably win their next 8 games (or 7 or 8 at the least). That would put them at 12-2 (or 11-3) in the game vs. U of L. Miami FL will be a huge test next Saturday.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.