Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 54 WVU 43

Featured Replies

:lol: I was thinking bet the house on Miami.

 

And you'd probably win....

  • Replies 132
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you'd probably win....

 

Go for it. Good luck.:ylsuper:

If that's the case, take UK and bet your house on it. :thumb:

 

Sorry... I enjoy my belongings and my home.

 

Miami. No doubt.

Sorry... I enjoy my belongings and my home.

 

Miami. No doubt.

 

I guess we'll see come Saturday :thumb:

UK is rarely an underdog at Rupp. I haven't seen Miami play, but if they aren't physical they will struggle against UK.

WVU wasn't ver good offensively, but I though they were a good defensive team and had good athletes. UK will continue to improve. BCG's style is starting to remind me of Denny Crumm. Crumm's teams always looked like crap early in the season. But come January and February they were tough to handle.

No question. He isn't very athletic, but he has basketball IQ and he is in the right place at the right time :thumb:

 

He's wider but his nose for the ball reminds me of Jared Prickett.

A Bob Huggins team has trouble running a productive offense? I'm shocked... :lol:

 

You could not be more right.

Liggins throws a long pass to Patterson, scores and a foul. Huggins calls timeout. 4:15 left.

I look to my son and said watch Huggins, Huggins begins screaming at his players instead of coaching as usual. I said to my son game over, they will be lucky to score 5 more points. Huggins finished the game screaming at players and referees. That is how he goes all the time, best thing to happen to UC was to get rid of him.

If they could just find a way to get rid of some of those darn turnovers.

UK will be favored by 1.5-2.5 pts. Kentucky will win by 5. They've won four in a row and should be 5 when the Cane's come to town.

If UK can only commit 17 TO's or less a game, then they will be a pretty decent team. Liggins needs to keep playing the point. For every crazy thing he does, he does about three good things.

As UK gets further and further removed from the OTS Era, you are starting to see some people take some indirect cracks at OTS and his lack of recruiting.

Steve Lavin, mentioned both nights lack of talent, I know not a great source there.

Tarkanian said BCG was trying to get better players in and he said "two years" for a turnaround.

Many fans had seen this coming, but the last few years of OTS recruiting was horrid. Look at the junior and senior classes and a few of the departed kids.

Only Meeks has been a saving grace...and he was a late signee if I am not mistaken.

Sorry to revive OTS-UK talk back up, but the lack of talent is gaining more and more notice.

As UK gets further and further removed from the OTS Era, you are starting to see some people take some indirect cracks at OTS and his lack of recruiting.

Steve Lavin, mentioned both nights lack of talent, I know not a great source there.

Tarkanian said BCG was trying to get better players in and he said "two years" for a turnaround.

Many fans had seen this coming, but the last few years of OTS recruiting was horrid. Look at the junior and senior classes and a few of the departed kids.

Only Meeks has been a saving grace...and he was a late signee if I am not mistaken.

Sorry to revive OTS-UK talk back up, but the lack of talent is gaining more and more notice.

I agree as I have never bashed Tubby much until I took notice of how the bad players he recruited out numbered the good ones 2 or 3-1
Sorry to revive OTS-UK talk back up, but the lack of talent is gaining more and more notice.

 

I think it was noted plenty as soon as OTS left. The media was simultaneously saying UK fans were unrealistic and too demanding, while saying UK just didn't have the talent they used to.

 

BCG definitely has a buzz going again about UK. He just needs to keep winning to keep the buzz going. No more VMI/GW losses. And we need to win a couple tourney games.

 

Liggins is improving, and will be fine. Miller will be great. Harrelson is looking nice too. Pilgrim looked great in the pickup games.

 

I'm very excitied about the talent next year.

 

Liggins at the point.

Meeks, Miller, Hood on the wings.

Patterson?, Pilgrim, Orton, Harrelson down low.

 

Back on this game though, it was nice to see the heart to come back. It also seems the Liggins issue was over before it really started.

 

UK also left about 10 points on missed layups. If they had made those (and they normally will), this game would have been over much sooner.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.