Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 54 WVU 43

Featured Replies

First inseason tournament UK has won since the 96-97 Great Alaskan Shootout.

Wow.

 

Has it really been that long ago? Wow. We need to bring the U.K.I.T back!

  • Replies 132
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has it really been that long ago? Wow. We need to bring the U.K.I.T back!

 

It's the first tournament we've won since the 2004 SEC tournament.

Not really a good test?? The U is ranked #21 in the nation? So we went from getting embarrassed by VMI a couple weeks ago, to being able to beat a top 25 team easily?

 

There isn't very much difference between #21 and number #121. I didn't say they are an easy win, but UK should beat them at Rupp Arena. I place nothing on losing the first game to VMI. This UK team is going to continue improving and will be in the top 25 before you know it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Come on Wireman.

 

What? How is Miami (FL) an unstoppable force?

 

They have a very impressive 14-point win over mighty Stetson, a 13-point loss to UCONN on a neutral court, and they crushed Southern Miss by 10. What is the big concern about?

Here was my post from the WVU/UK prediction thread:

 

There is no reason to think WVU is superior to UK, IMO. They have wins over Elon, Longwood, and Deleware State at home and a win over a mediocre Iowa team last night. There is no reason to think they're going to mop the floor with UK tonight. This will be a great game on a neutral court tonight.

What? How is Miami (FL) an unstoppable force?

 

They have a very impressive 14-point win over mighty Stetson, a 13-point loss to UCONN on a neutral court, and they crushed Southern Miss by 10. What is the big concern about?

 

No one is saying they're an unstoppable force. You act like it's an easy win for UK. Can UK win this one? Yes, absolutely. Should they win? I don't think so. Miami (FL) is the better team.

No one is saying they're an unstoppable force. You act like it's an easy win for UK. Can UK win this one? Yes, absolutely. Should they win? I don't think so. Miami (FL) is the better team.

 

I don't think it will be an easy win. I am saying that I think UK SHOULD win this game and I'm also not prepared to call Miami a better team at this point in the season. Miami hasn't beaten a quality opponent yet.

I don't think it will be an easy win. I am saying that I think UK SHOULD win this game and I'm also not prepared to call Miami a better team at this point in the season. Miami hasn't beaten a quality opponent yet.

 

Nor have they lost to an inferior opponent. You think UK would stay within 13 of UConn right now? I like your optomistic view point but this will be a major test for UK. However, even with that, they should be 11-3 relatively easily.

I don't think it will be an easy win. I am saying that I think UK SHOULD win this game and I'm also not prepared to call Miami a better team at this point in the season. Miami hasn't beaten a quality opponent yet.

 

Don't you think UK should be every team? Well besides VMI.

I don't think it will be an easy win. I am saying that I think UK SHOULD win this game and I'm also not prepared to call Miami a better team at this point in the season. Miami hasn't beaten a quality opponent yet.

 

I'm not so sure UK has either....

Don't you think UK should be every team? Well besides VMI.

 

Before the season started, I was pretty certain we would be 4-2 right now - I just expected it to come a different way. Now that I've seen the team play and watched the players, I feel that this team will be alot better than last season's team when SEC play rolls around. Based on what I've seen, I feel that we should beat Miami on our home court and I feel that we should go on a pretty nice winning streak over the next month.

I'm not so sure UK has either....

 

I'll take wins against WVU and K-State over wins against Stetson and Souther Miss any day.

I don't think it will be an easy win. I am saying that I think UK SHOULD win this game and I'm also not prepared to call Miami a better team at this point in the season. Miami hasn't beaten a quality opponent yet.

 

UK hasn't beaten a quality opponent. :lol:

I'll take wins against WVU and K-State over wins against Stetson and Souther Miss any day.

 

That's like taking a win over the Bengals over a win over the Lions....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.