Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 54 WVU 43

Featured Replies

That's like taking a win over the Bengals over a win over the Lions....

 

Not really.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take wins against WVU and K-State over wins against Stetson and Souther Miss any day.

 

Would you take a loss to VMI over one to UConn?

Would you take a loss to VMI over one to UConn?

 

No but UNC compares to their UK loss...

Would you take a loss to VMI over one to UConn?

 

I'm not going to base the whole season on losing the first game against VMI. It was a disappointing loss, but it isn't going to make or break the season.

That's like taking a win over the Bengals over a win over the Lions....

 

No its not.

I'm not going to base the whole season on losing the first game against VMI. It was a disappointing loss, but it isn't going to make or break the season.

 

So you just dismiss the embarrassing loss that UK has, because it doesn't bode well for your argument?

So you just dismiss the embarrassing loss that UK has, because it doesn't bode well for your argument?

 

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm not even argueing. I am simply stating my opinion which is (once again): UK is an improving team and should beat Miami (FL) in Rupp Arena.

I'm not dismissing anything. I'm not even argueing. I am simply stating my opinion which is (once again): UK is an improving team and should beat Miami (FL) in Rupp Arena.

 

They are improving because they lost to VMI then beat two mediocre teams. That doesn't make them good! They couldn't not improve after the loss to VMI.

So you think UK will be the Vegas Favorite against MIA?

So you think UK will be the Vegas Favorite against MIA?

 

They will be the underdog.

So you think UK will be the Vegas Favorite against MIA?

 

At home it will be a close line. They might be a 1.5 - 2.0 underdog, but it will be close.

Miami will be favorite by 5 I bet.

 

If that's the case, take UK and bet your house on it. :thumb:

:lol: I was thinking bet the house on Miami.

:lol: I was thinking bet the house on Miami.

 

Good luck with that :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.