Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 54 WVU 43

Featured Replies

They had 16 points in the first half.

 

I was talking about WVU didn't they score 16 points in the 2nd Half?

  • Replies 132
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game will be the turning point in the season for UK. I believe we will see a much improved team once the Louisville game rolls around. This team will compete for the SEC championship. They have improved every single game, there's no telling what the confidence of this comeback will do for the team.

  • Author
The Cats are up to 65 in the RPI!!!

 

San Francisco is number 21. :lol:

I was talking about WVU didn't they score 16 points in the 2nd Half?

 

17 points.:D

San Francisco is number 21. :lol:

 

:sssh::sssh::sssh:

This game will be the turning point in the season for UK. I believe we will see a much improved team once the Louisville game rolls around. This team will compete for the SEC championship. They have improved every single game, there's no telling what the confidence of this comeback will do for the team.

 

The Cats should win the SEC this season. They will have a battle with UT for the title.

The announcers sucked in both Kentucky games tonight... In the football game, whoever it was kept calling Kentucky Tennessee... In this game, those guys were just stupid.

Maybe BCG should start Josh H and maybe Stevenson will get the picture that he needs to play better.

San Francisco is number 21. :lol:

 

A even bigger suprise is Evansville at 13.:lol:

I just hope that BCG didn't send the wrong message to the team. With Liggins defiance last night, then playing as much as he did tonight, that can lead to trouble if not handled right.

 

With that said, UK is going to go as he go this year, which means up and down. He is going to make some bone head plays, but I am impressed with his abililty to find the open man in transition. I also think that he is an intense competitor (which is what I believed led to the situation last night) and will turn into a good leader in the future.

 

UK has to get better motion in the half court offense. We are struggling.

Porter did not play in the second half

 

And that sir is the reason UK looked so much better, IMO. But looked out next game he'll play the whole game. I can definately see where Liggins gets upset. I'm not saying he was right about refusing to go in, that is totally wrong for a player to do that. But Porter makes so many mistakes and Gillispie keeps him in. If UK wants to win Porter will only come in for spurts.

Porter did not play in the second half

 

THANK GOD!

Steve Lavin is a horrible announcer. So was the other guy, but I can't think of his name right now.

 

Harrellson played well. He's not there yet, but he's a better option on the offensive side of things than Perry Stevenson as of right now.

 

I'm disappointed with Stevenson's play. He played so well at the end of the year last year when Patterson went down. I expected a big season from him, but he's been disappointing so far. The season is still young, though.

 

The less Michael Porter plays the better this team is. Liggins is going to make mistakes, some dumber than others, but the kid is talented and spreads the ball around much better than Porter. Porter can play MAYBE 10 minutes a game at the 2-spot. He has no business at all handling the ball.

 

What is the deal with Kevin Galloway? Gillispie came into this weekend singing his praises & talking about a breakout weekend? What in the world is BCG trying to do? Don't go lying to the kids about PT...I'd imagine #3 is pretty down right now.

 

Patterson didn't play his best game again tonight, but he ended up with another double-double. If Harrellson can continue to contribute like he did tonight, Patterson will be MUCH better.

 

I still can't stand how many lob / lazy passes we throw. It's obvious that Kentucky spends very little time on post-entry passes. It's painful to watch. The worst part is that the coaching staff seems to promote it?

 

A win is a win, and this tournament is a good building block. Not the best teams in the country, but still fairly respectable opponents who are from big time conferences. And it feels good to get a win over a team that you've actually heard of. :D

I can't recall a team in recent memory that had a rousing double digit comeback after an awful first half and still make you feel so darn depressed.

 

West Virginia is awful and while they could get better as the year goes on, they play like that and they will finish in the bottom of the Big East.

 

UK finds a way, I'm not sure how at this point, they couldn't even run out the clock at the end of the game properly.

 

Someone needs to find a stat on the last team to turn it over 25 plus times in back to back games and win both. Just stunning.

Nice win and a very scrappy effort but the PG spot is still a major concern for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.