Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Steelers defense, although not 100% is the sole reason they are in football games. So, yes, they win in spite of their offensive ineptitude. Ben being front and center. He currently isn't healthy enough to get the ball down field. Yesterday, Holmes had 2 steps in the 1st quarter on the DB, Ben underthrew it by 10yds and Holmes was the DB. In 3 weeks or so they should be at or near full strength defensively when McFadden returns and they will be very stingy. I'm looking forward to the Cowboys coming to town on the 7th.

 

The OL took another hit yesterday when Stapleton went down. I have no idea of the extent of his issue. I hope not too bad, they'll be on the 3rd string RG, 2nd string LT at that rate. WooHoo!

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Bengals only win one more this year, let it be this one...

  • Author

Did I see that one of the local TV stations will be airing the game?

The Steelers defense, although not 100% is the sole reason they are in football games. So, yes, they win in spite of their offensive ineptitude. Ben being front and center. He currently isn't healthy enough to get the ball down field. Yesterday, Holmes had 2 steps in the 1st quarter on the DB, Ben underthrew it by 10yds and Holmes was the DB. In 3 weeks or so they should be at or near full strength defensively when McFadden returns and they will be very stingy. I'm looking forward to the Cowboys coming to town on the 7th.

 

The OL took another hit yesterday when Stapleton went down. I have no idea of the extent of his issue. I hope not too bad, they'll be on the 3rd string RG, 2nd string LT at that rate. WooHoo!

 

Sure he's injured...all the more reason to try to get rid of the ball quicker. The injury shouldn't affect his decision-making. A QB of his caliber has to play better than he's been playing.

 

The good news is, it may not matter. Their defense may be good enough to carry them. The bad news is, I imagine it would be really frustrating as a fan to see your team lose because your QB, whom you know is better than he's playing, costs the team in a big game.

I voted for the Bengals just as a change of pace from the rest of the season.

The Steelers defense, although not 100% is the sole reason they are in football games. So, yes, they win in spite of their offensive ineptitude. Ben being front and center. He currently isn't healthy enough to get the ball down field. Yesterday, Holmes had 2 steps in the 1st quarter on the DB, Ben underthrew it by 10yds and Holmes was the DB. In 3 weeks or so they should be at or near full strength defensively when McFadden returns and they will be very stingy. I'm looking forward to the Cowboys coming to town on the 7th.

 

The OL took another hit yesterday when Stapleton went down. I have no idea of the extent of his issue. I hope not too bad, they'll be on the 3rd string RG, 2nd string LT at that rate. WooHoo!

 

Are you like me in thinking Leftwich would be a good option Thursday? Just a 1-week spot start?

Are you like me in thinking Leftwich would be a good option Thursday? Just a 1-week spot start?

No. If Ben is healthy I think he should go. I will say that I think that the way people have been pressuring us lately is different from last season when they got pressure up the gut over top of Mahan. They are pressuring on the edges with slow tackles to deal with. I think that Ben has the ability to step up and run some. He'd make life easier on himself if he'd simply tuck it for 5 or 6 and then hookslide. I know his shoulder is his concern but IMO, he'd have a better chance keeping it from taking abuse if he is running out of trouble and seeing what's coming. Just my 2 cents. And even if fans want Byron, Tomlin has made it infinitely clear, if Ben is healthy and practices and gets reps with his receivers he's starting. And FWIW, they'll get 3 days off and start on Monday to prepare for New England and that will give him some time as well.

I am taken the Steelers, they could wind up playin for the AFC championship.

Don't care what the final score is as long as the message is gift wrapped.

I heard a disgusting stat tonight, the Bengals are -27 in the sack department, and I don't see that number getting smaller this week. Steelers had seven sacks in game one, now the Bengals will likely have Collins at LT, I see a big game for the Steelers' front seven. The Steelers also have given up a ton of sacks, but have compensated by sacking the opponent more, as bad as their Oline has been I believe the Bengals were sackless in their first matchup.

 

Pittsburgh 31

Cincinnati 10

Don't care what the final score is as long as the message is gift wrapped.

They don't have anyone with enough hair on their hindend to pull it off. The girls won't even give it a shot, write that down.

Upset city. Bengals have not lost for nearly a month.

I hope you aren't too upset.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.