Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They don't have anyone with enough hair on their hindend to pull it off. The girls won't even give it a shot, write that down.

 

I have faith in one guy.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

 

I think Parker has a big game...

 

 

I think Parker has a big game...

He definately is due.:lol:

He definately is due.:lol:

Yep, to go with his 125 last Sunday.:thumb:

I have faith in one guy.

David Fulcher no longer plays.

Yep, to go with his 125 last Sunday.:thumb:

So he is not the girl you called him a couple of weeks ago?:lol:

I hope you aren't too upset.

 

Mostly upset that the Gals cannot finish 2-14 as predicted. 1-14-1 sounds weird so I'm thinking 3-12-1 will be the final count. I seriously doubt that one of the three wins comes Thursday.

They don't have anyone with enough hair on their hindend to pull it off. The girls won't even give it a shot, write that down.

 

Oh no he di..in't.

So he is not the girl you called him a couple of weeks ago?:lol:
Nope, he has an account here, he knows I called him out.:D

 

 

Someone had to make him "man-up".

Nope, he has an account here, he knows I called him out.:D

 

 

Someone had to make him "man-up".

 

You must have been proud when he was pounding his chest Sunday... :lol:

I would like to predict the Harrison and Woodley have at least 3 combined sacks Thursday...:cool:

You must have been proud when he was pounding his chest Sunday... :lol:

Yep, hey, someone has to call it like they see it. He got rid of the skirt and put on the pads. Frankly, to think for one second he couldn't have done the very same thing a week before by taping/bracing the shoulder is ridiculous.

The Gals play better at Pittsburgh but not this week. Is Rivers making the Trip? :sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.